Create a Plugin for Home Movies (1 Viewer)

Cam

Portal Pro
February 28, 2012
Georgia
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Can someone please create a Home Movies plugin?
It can be on the home screen, sorting by all possible ways with thumb nails.

Thanks,
Cam

Cam

Portal Pro
February 28, 2012
Georgia
Home Country
It wants to match with IMBD,
MediaPortal Configuration > Videos > Videos Database correct?
how can you scan without IMDB trying to match?

Cam

Portal Pro
February 28, 2012
Georgia
Home Country
It appears that only one can be imported at the time, that will take forever, I only have 2000 videos.

regeszter

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 29, 2005
    Home Country
    Hungary Hungary
    If you import your home movies you can import only the file name to title. You have to fill all other fields by manually. I can not imagine how can a plugin helps you.

Cam

Portal Pro
    February 28, 2012
    Georgia
    Home Country
    Thanks

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    It appears that only one can be imported at the time, that will take forever, I only have 2000 videos.
    Read - Home Videos - MediaPortal 1 - MediaPortal Wiki
    Add Path with Home Video to MyVideo in Configurator or in GUI Video Folders Settings - MediaPortal 1 - MediaPortal Wiki
    Run MP, run MyVideo and select Share View (Folder View) ... Shares View - MediaPortal 1 - MediaPortal Wiki
    Thumbnails - Thumbnail - MediaPortal 1 - MediaPortal Wiki

Or add for all Home Video nfo files Using nfo files - MediaPortal 1 - MediaPortal Wiki and import to Video DB ... Video Database - MediaPortal 1 - MediaPortal Wiki

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Titan\BasicHome.Editor\TitanEditor.exe Only the shortcut was missing.
    I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team...
    Hi all, Not a rant, more a sharing of experience (maybe hoping to get some clarification on which wrong turn I took) It has been...
    Replies
    Views
    Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work. Spotify desktop app installed on same computer as you are going to use with MediaPortal Getting ready Create an app at spotify, use this link: Dashboard | Spotify for Developers, you have to login. Click...
    Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work...
    Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work...
    Replies
    Views
    Yes, unfortunately, this would need a code change to support it. Next time I'm doing something on the plugin I'll try and remember to add support for this sort order.
    Yes, unfortunately, this would need a code change to support it. Next time I'm doing something on the plugin I'll try and...
    Hi, I was wondering if there is anyone who might be able to help me out. Is there a way to either use the sort feature and/or a...
    Replies
    Views
    Works also, removed the "section" entry from MediaPortal.xml ;) (y)
    Works also, removed the "section" entry from MediaPortal.xml ;) (y)
    This plugin is alternate version to the original World Weather plugin developed by @Micropolis. Is compatible with MediaPortal...
    Replies
    Views
    Check this web page for the informations about he plugin. To fix the issue, I recommend to uninstal and install the plugin again (if you need it).
    Check this web page for the informations about he plugin. To fix the issue, I recommend to uninstal and install the plugin again...
    I've just installed MP 1.31 with Streamed skin, IMDB+ plugin, Moving Pictures and MP-TV Series. First time starting up MP to...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom