Custom Data Grabber including Sky UK Channel/EPG Grabber (4 Viewers)

rlevis

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 15, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    I know this is off-topic but while we are talking Benoire, do you have any idea why I don't get any EMM updates with my configuration which is or was the same as yours? The only difference I see is the TV tuner Blackgold BGT3600 which doesn't support simultaneous decoding of multiple channels on the same transponder. I'm thinking it must be the tuner not forwarding the EMM updates, if that is even possible. Still having to put the card in the sky decoder every 3 months for a couple of hours.

Benoire

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 17, 2012
    Auckland
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hey @DJBlu

Sorry I know I sound like a stuck record, but it would be great if you where able to release the code for the plugins you developed (I really do appreciate that you spent quite some time developing these and I can say for those users that use them that MediaPortal would not be the same without them). I've got the issue of the free to air channels clogging up the database over time as they're duplicated on each scan and it would be good to try and fix this...

I guess I am respectfully requesting and understand if you don't.

Thanks,

Chris

Benoire

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 17, 2012
    Auckland
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hello everyone,

Interesting issue has come up. Occasionally on channel scans the plugin seems to ignore the request for HD channels in place of SD ones and ticks a whole truck of them, but it doesn't;t assign a channel number or a group; Effectively they're listed at the bottom of the All Channels group without a valid number (assigned 10,000) but they are ticked automatically. I have the grabber running on a 3hr grab if that's any difference... Has anyone else come across this?

Adam86

Portal Pro
    April 19, 2012
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Good evening,

On Sky UK is anyone else getting this error:

"Error Docoding Summary, Index was outside the bounds of the array"

Capture.JPG

This is happening on two machines setup with Sky UK Grabber. What are the potential consequences of this error?

Thanks

Benoire

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 17, 2012
    Auckland
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    I don't think there are really. It seems to appear when the plugin has trouble with the stream, most probably an error in the stream at that point in time... Depending on your grab settings you should have sufficient EPG left before the next scan.

Adam86

Portal Pro
    April 19, 2012
    Home Country
    Ok cool, i'll try it again in a couple of hours and see if it still persists, was just concerned cause it came up on both machines in seperate houses.

Benoire

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 17, 2012
    Auckland
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Ok cool, i'll try it again in a couple of hours and see if it still persists, was just concerned cause it came up on both machines in seperate houses.
    Mine does it occasionally and I am in New Zealand; it is simply a way in which the plugin deals with the error in the stream.

wonkyd

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 29, 2007
    Home Country
    Good evening,

On Sky UK is anyone else getting this error:

"Error Docoding Summary, Index was outside the bounds of the array"

This is happening on two machines setup with Sky UK Grabber. What are the potential consequences of this error?

Thanks

I had this the other day, didn't seem to be a problem.

Pturbopaul

March 16, 2014
    Home Country
    Uruguay Uruguay
    Hi

I am also having this error and this is during a clean reinstall.
    The channels load but no signal detected on any channel?
    Any help would be appreciated as I have now lost all tv viewing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom