Custom XML file for Keyboard on screen (1 Viewer)

Vanessa

Portal Pro
May 31, 2006
Can anyone put the keyboard (on screen) in a xml file for customize?

regards

xemumanic

Portal Pro
March 19, 2006
East Strondsburg PA
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
HEY THE GODDESS WORKING ON THE MOST BADASS SKIN THUS FAR NEEDS A LITTLE HELP. SOMEONE GET ON IT.

Seriously tho, doesn't anyone have this info? Sounds like she's brewing some godd stuff here.

TNDAri

Portal Pro
July 12, 2006
GER - Bremen
Im working, beside the new My Programs Plugins, on a new OSD Keyboard because i dont like the current...

What you exactly mean with "put it in a xml file for costumize"????

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Titan\BasicHome.Editor\TitanEditor.exe Only the shortcut was missing.
I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team...
Hi all, Not a rant, more a sharing of experience (maybe hoping to get some clarification on which wrong turn I took) It has been...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [solved] "Keyboard Help" Screen? DE
@2BitSculptor @TLD Made small changes to the order of the shortcut items: This will definitely be the official screen in DWHD for the next release ;) XML attacherd ;) Thread marked as solved :D
@2BitSculptor @TLD Made small changes to the order of the shortcut items: This will definitely be the official screen in DWHD...
Is there a "Keyboard Help" screen in DefaultWideHD? to list keyboard controls? ... would be useful as a "Settings/General" sub menu.
Replies
Views
Thanks for your reply. In my configuration this setting is set to "no". To avoid misunderstandings, the MP window size changes on screen resolution changes, MP always fulfills the whole screen. Also, the home screen buttons size is adjusted. Only the font size is not adjusted to the new screen resolution.
Thanks for your reply. In my configuration this setting is set to "no". To avoid misunderstandings, the MP window size changes on...
I use two monitors - a large display for TV and video watching and a small display for music playback, to get the current track...
Replies
Views
Yes. I've just this minute found the cause of the problem; though I haven't found the exact line of configuration that caused it. I am using a centrally configured system, meaning that some configuration files are stored centrally and are not overridden when installing new versions. It would seem that 1.31 had a change in...
Yes. I've just this minute found the cause of the problem; though I haven't found the exact line of configuration that caused it...
Since I installed 1.31 .wtv files display in the top left-hand quadrant of the screen instead of the whole screen. Is this a known...
Replies
Views
I have looked at your log files, but as usual they are unintelligible gobbledegook. (I am sure that the original developers who wrote that code know what the log entries mean, but those developers have long since retired from the MP team.) I regret to say that I think that you will have to use the "brute force" method to track down...
I have looked at your log files, but as usual they are unintelligible gobbledegook. (I am sure that the original developers who...
Sometimes when displaying the OSD whilst playing a recorded TV show the video freezes and the sound continues for about 30 seconds...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom