Das Erste: Livestream not working (1 Viewer)

joecrow

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 9, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    @all please update with latest binaries (incl. onlinevideo.dll once again, needed for sorting)
    Hi
    This test was done with the new OV, is that OK or do you want me to use the standard version?

In the WM section I was able to play a vid. from all categories except "Weitere Information" where all sub categories failed with "Error getting Category Vids.", TV Livestreams also failed with "Category Not Found". All vids tested in the Das Erste section now offer the 720x1280 resolution as the default(y), but not in WDR and ZDF sections.

SilentBob

Portal Pro
    January 1, 2011
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi
    This test was done with the new OV, is that OK or do you want me to use the standard version?

In the WM section I was able to play a vid. from all categories except "Weitere Information" where all sub categories failed with "Error getting Category Vids.", TV Livestreams also failed with "Category Not Found". All vids tested in the Das Erste section now offer the 720x1280 resolution as the default(y), but not in WDR and ZDF sections.

It is okay for me, it is just to see if you are facing other problems.
    "Weitere Information" is a special category there are just links for further information, no media. I will see if I can filter that category.

TV Livestream? In which section? Das erste > Livestream?

ZDF and Das Erste are separate implementations I will align them in a next step. First of all I wanted your feedback if changing the default selection is okay for you. As I like it to have a minimum number of clicks.
    Maybe I also remove the fallback streams with, low, medium high etc. Or I move them to end of list.

WDR exists twice, one as separate implementation (you find that on same level as ZDF, Das Erste and other sites) and also in Categories of Das Erste. Which one do you mean? (TV Livestreams also failed with "Category Not Found")

joecrow

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 9, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    TV Livestream? In which section? Das erste > Livestream?
    Yes, see attached screenshot.
    DE3.jpg

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Well, here we go:
    "Das Erste Livestreams" work for me (only Das Erste, WDR and others not), also "Sendung verpaßt" or "Sendung A-Z" (y) (y)
    In FIFA WM again none of the streams work, error "Fehler beim Abruf der Abspieladressen" :oops:

Last edited:

SilentBob

Portal Pro
    January 1, 2011
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    @joecrow are these your favorites? Strange for me is, that you still have "TV-Livestreams", because I renamed/aligned the naming to "Livestreams" only, as this is how it is named on the webpage.

@catavolt this is really strange, can you send me the onlinevideo.log I need to check where this comes from. As you say none is working, at least most of them should work.
    Maybe I will also PM you some direkt links, which are behind the clicks and you can navigate them in a browser on your Mediaportal PC, to see what the webpages say when navigate directly to them.

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AArgh - just tested on Das Erste Mediathek site - and the FIFA WM streams don´t play because of geo-blocking.... :mad::(

Last edited:

joecrow

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 9, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    @joecrow are these your favorites? Strange for me is, that you still have "TV-Livestreams", because I renamed/aligned the naming to "Livestreams" only, as this is how it is named on the webpage.
    AArgh yes that was it, updated favorites and now "Livestreams" works.(y):):) Sorry for the false alarm.

AArgh - just tested on Das Erste Mediathek site - and the FIFA WM streams don´t play because of geo-blocking.... :mad::(
    Any way round that ??? i.e. individually selecting which OV items use a VPN or not, I'm based in Germany but on my HTPC I use a VPN for other reasons but have to turn it off to view German broadcasters in OV, it would be real nice if the VPN could be disabled automatically when selecting those.

SilentBob

Portal Pro
    January 1, 2011
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I thought something like that, because log says:
    Code:
    [07-02 09:36:32,932] [OnlineVideos] [DEBUG] GetWebData-GET: 'https://wdradaptiv-vh.akamaihd.net/i/medp/ondemand/de/fsk0/167/1679372/,1679372_19477163,1679372_19477162,1679372_19477165,1679372_19477167,1679372_19477166,1679372_19477164,.mp4.csmil/master.m3u8'
    [07-02 09:36:33,448] [OnlineVideos] [DEBUG] Der Remoteserver hat einen Fehler zurückgegeben: (403) Unzulässig.

Nevertheless there was a coding issue, as it should not throw an exception, as maybe there are other links which are working :whistle:
    Code:
    [07-02 09:36:33,479] [OnlineVideos] [WARN ] System.InvalidOperationException: Die Sequenz enthält keine Elemente.

Attachments

• SiteUtilDlls.zip
      2.8 MB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom