Date of release? (1 Viewer)

stdly

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 19, 2008
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    I notice that the date of release shows the date I added the movie to my library any fix for this?
    I'm using Titan

Last edited:

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    @stdly, that info relies on the scraper-script you used during import.

You would need to obtain an updated version of said script, or adjust the settings to correspond with what you want, and then rerun the import.

Not sure if the default IMDb scraper-script has specific support for release-date, or if it re-uses the date-added value. In the latter case you would have to adjust the Moving-Pictures advanced setting away from "current" then. But that only relates to the datestamp of the file you are adding.

With IMDb+ I added full support for the imdb.com available info for release-date.

Rick164

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2006
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Have the same issue while it worked fine a few weeks ago at least with movies which should have release dates (Tropic Thunder below), noticed it after upgrading to 1.13pre as I did a quick check thru all the plugins.
    All plugins are up to date thru Extensions manager and the version info is:

Mediaportal: 1.13 pre release
    IMDB+: 2.0.0.281
    Moving Pictures: 1.8.1.0

settings.png

movPictures_reldateBug.png

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    @Rick164, can you give me the moving-pictures.log file with debug+scraper-debug options enabled, so that I can see the IMDb+ scraper-script results? (check the IMDb+ wiki page on how to do so)

Am on a much older version myself, and if I update to debug then you are looking at many weeks lost in me tweaking the new stuff the way I like it :)

@ltfearme, do you have any ideas otherwise what might be happening?

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    @Rick164, sorry, please enable Debug mode in MediaPortal config, as it otherwise does not actually add the scraper-script-debug lines to the log files. Also delete the movingpictures.log right before you re-import "Tropic Thunder", as I otherwise have to deal with a dozen asynchrone events happening at the same time, which makes log files extremely hard to read to locate a problem.

No need for IMDb+ log, as this is all within the MovPic one (this part is all the scraper-script side, not the IMDb+ plugin).

Rick164

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2006
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Have log level set to debug in Mediaportal before creating the log or do you mean in the Moving Pictures config?

Rick164

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2006
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Ah right never noticed that setting :) , logs attached and cleared it right before re-importing the movie.

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    Ok, found 1st reason why it does not work for you.

Log tells me:

28-Nov-2015 19:29:32 Debug [ ScraperNode]: executing if: <if test="${global_options_refresh_all_fields}=true"><set name="update_release_date" value="true" /></if>
    28-Nov-2015 19:29:32 Debug [ ScraperNode]: if node left value: false right value: true
    28-Nov-2015 19:29:32 Debug [ ScraperNode]: executing if: <if test="${movie.release_date}="><set name="update_release_date" value="true" /></if>
    28-Nov-2015 19:29:32 Debug [ ScraperNode]: if node left value: 28-11-2015 19:29:29 right value:
    28-Nov-2015 19:29:32 Debug [ ScraperNode]: executing if: <if test="${update_release_date}=true"><!-- Release Date --><set name="rx_release_date"><![CDATA[
    <h4 class="inline">Release Date:</h4>\s*(?<releaseDate>\d{1,2}\s*[^\s]+\s*\d{4})
    ]]></set><parse name="release_date" input="${details_page}" regex="${rx_release_date}" /><set name="movie.release_date" value="${release_date[0][0]}" /></if>
    28-Nov-2015 19:29:32 Debug [ ScraperNode]: if node left value: right value: true

Which means because for you ${movie.release_date} was already set to "28-11-2015 19:29:29" it is skipped from getting updated with your current IMDb+ plugin settings.

Adjust the IMDb+ plugin setting to update all fields on a refresh (the other option would have been to send movie back to the importer), and let me know if it works then.

Users who are viewing this thread