Demand 5 (1 Viewer)

tony3ridge

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2012
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Anyone getting problems with demand 5?.I keep getting "no url" message.I have updated the site,still no good

Brownard

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 21, 2007
    Home Country
    They have started encrypting all of their videos, no way to play unfortunately

tony3ridge

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2012
    Home Country
    They have started encrypting all of their videos, no way to play unfortunately
    Many thanks,Why would they do this?seems stupid as you can watch all the other on demand channels ie bbc iplayer,itv player 4od etc :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Thank you so much, I have downloaded and then cut and pasted the files into their respective locations and iPlayer has its subcategories restored and a few of the broken sites that I had are now back and working. I think it proves that the core program is fine, but there is a problem with the internet connection. I have no idea what...
    Thank you so much, I have downloaded and then cut and pasted the files into their respective locations and iPlayer has its...
    Good evening I never was able to solve my TLS problems and my Online Videos installation is now getting seriously outdated (here...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 1.30.0 Channel 5 missing DE
    Glad I could have been of assistance.
    Glad I could have been of assistance.
    Is anyone else having a problem with Channel 5? Until recently it was fine but I have just discovered that I can no longer view...
    Replies
    Views
    @CyberSim was right. There was an order. I just checked the server configuration. But the command was in the client configuration of Powersheduler. I've corrected it now and hope it works now. I thank you for the support.
    @CyberSim was right. There was an order. I just checked the server configuration. But the command was in the client configuration...
    So far I have used the MCS standby tool to close the MP client before standby. This doesn't seem to work anymore and causes me to...
    Replies
    Views
    I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Titan\BasicHome.Editor\TitanEditor.exe Only the shortcut was missing.
    I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team...
    Hi all, Not a rant, more a sharing of experience (maybe hoping to get some clarification on which wrong turn I took) It has been...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 Volume property DE
    Thank you very much
    Thank you very much
    Good evening, Does anyone know if there is a Mediaportal property to report the current volume level as an integer? I have looked...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom