Disable I.F.C. for TV series and Videos? (1 Viewer)

TRIROG

Portal Pro
February 27, 2007
Home Country
Slovenia Slovenia
Hi!

I'd Like to know if it is possible to disable IFC for videos and TV series and have it work only for Live and Recorded TV?

I dont mind resizing TV but with videos it looks strange.

larsbln

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 12, 2010
    Germany
    Yes it is. I dont find a screenshot right now, but have a look in the MP Configuration -> Plugins -> I.F.C. Config -> General (Maybe there are several tabs). Try to find the right tab where you can untick Video support. Even applies to MP-TVSeries

TRIROG

Portal Pro
    February 27, 2007
    Home Country
    Slovenia Slovenia
    You mean General -> Miscellaneous -> Video Support?

This will disable IFC for everything but Live TV and TV recordings?

larsbln

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 12, 2010
    Germany
    As far as I know: yes

EDIT: Wait! If I'm correct, recorded TV is being handled as Video (the codecs from that section are applied for that) so
    that means untick Video support will disable I.F.C for Video (Moving Pictures, MP-TV Series and recorded TV).

Sorry :(

logifuse

Portal Pro
    January 19, 2011
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Isn't any .TS file be handled as TV (as per the codecs section of MP config)?

If not, that may be a bug introduced in 1.2.2 as I know ForTheRecords recordings were mistakenly being treated as videos in 1.2.2.

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    as I know ForTheRecords recordings were mistakenly being treated as videos in 1.2.2.

I think you are referring to the switching between radio and tv problem, which was fixed in latest FTR, MP always play .ts files with TV settings for codecs.

logifuse

Portal Pro
    January 19, 2011
    Sydney
    Home Country
    as I know ForTheRecords recordings were mistakenly being treated as videos in 1.2.2.

I think you are referring to the switching between radio and tv problem, which was fixed in latest FTR, MP always play .ts files with TV settings for codecs.

No, this was to do with remembering the last played position of recordings. See For The Record - View topic - [yes] is there a compatible plugin for Mediaportal 1.2.2 from the last post on that page onwards to the next page. I think it's been worked around in the 4TR betas & 1.6.0.2 release (not certain though).

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi logifuse

God, its late here, maybe I'm getting confused, but what has that got to do with Intelligent Frame Control plugin :confused:

Must lay of the beer when reading ;)

logifuse

Portal Pro
    January 19, 2011
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Hi logifuse

God, its late here, maybe I'm getting confused, but what has that got to do with Intelligent Frame Control plugin :confused:

Must lay of the beer when reading ;)

Larsbln is suggesting that video codecs are being applied to TV as per:

As far as I know: yes

EDIT: Wait! If I'm correct, recorded TV is being handled as Video (the codecs from that section are applied for that) so
    that means untick Video support will disable I.F.C for Video (Moving Pictures, MP-TV Series and recorded TV).

Sorry :(

If that's the case, it's likely the same issue 4TR has (had).

The reason it's an issue for IFC is that it would mean you couldn't seperate TV & video content for whether or not to apply it.

Users who are viewing this thread