Displaying TV at startup (1 Viewer)

Rob755

Portal Member
October 27, 2006
Is there anyway to configure MP so that it automatically displays the TV screen at startup without having to select TV manually?

Thanks in advance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Just did an update of my system from Win 7 / MP 1.25 to Win 10 / MP 1.31 on a single seat system and came across a problem with the tv server startup being erratic. Approx 50% of the time on PC reboot from scratch the tv server process was showing "starting" but would never start and consequently neither would MP or MP Server Config...
Just did an update of my system from Win 7 / MP 1.25 to Win 10 / MP 1.31 on a single seat system and came across a problem with the...
Just did an update of my system from Win 7 / MP 1.25 to Win 10 / MP 1.31 on a single seat system and came across a problem with the...
Replies
Views
I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Titan\BasicHome.Editor\TitanEditor.exe Only the shortcut was missing.
I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team...
Hi all, Not a rant, more a sharing of experience (maybe hoping to get some clarification on which wrong turn I took) It has been...
Replies
Views
That was the correction I made in BasicHome for the 1.35 Prerelease which you adddd to repo ;)
That was the correction I made in BasicHome for the 1.35 Prerelease which you adddd to repo ;)
I'm going bananas here!! Used MP1 since MP1.10 or so.....an haven't had problems for years! Am using latest Dune...
Replies
Views
Hi, it looks like the Client's server connection settings got corrupted somehow and were reset, hopefully this is an easy fix. Open MP2-Client, navigate to Settings->General->Connectivity->Home server. In the menu on the left there may be an option Detach from home server, if there is click it and acknowledge the dialog that pops up...
Hi, it looks like the Client's server connection settings got corrupted somehow and were reset, hopefully this is an easy fix...
Help Please: MP doesnt display any of my previouse recordings or TV programs It seems like the Server isnt running? MP was working...
Replies
Views
Check this web page for the informations about he plugin. To fix the issue, I recommend to uninstal and install the plugin again (if you need it).
Check this web page for the informations about he plugin. To fix the issue, I recommend to uninstal and install the plugin again...
I've just installed MP 1.31 with Streamed skin, IMDB+ plugin, Moving Pictures and MP-TV Series. First time starting up MP to...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom