Does anyone know how (3 Viewers)

A

Anonymous

I am probably completely dumb or I miss something what is very obvious but still I do not see it. I am unable to setup My programs plugin to show a single icon of program I want to launch by double-click only right under My programs main menu. No complicated directory browsing no nothing. All I need is single icon which I can click and which will execute lets say Freecel.exe. Yes, i know it souns simple but I do not know how to do it :(. I played a lot with My programs plugin settings but I am almost about to give up. I mean I am smart enoght to setup Radio, debug and tune TV plugin, but I failed here...
Could someone kind please send me a screenshot of plugin setup dialog, PLEEEEASE?

FlipGer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 27, 2004
    Leipzig, Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,

there is a wiki for My Programs, perhaps this helps. But unfortunatly it isn't up to date. Waeberd made some great changes in the last time on his plugin. Now he has the time to improve the wiki, so stay tuned. :)

Flip.

A

Anonymous

Thank you Thank you Thank you DANKE :)
    Still a bit chaotic but at least I have got it WORKING now!

A

Anonymous

cheffe97 said:
    since I am a touchscreen user myself I'm wondering:
    Why don't u use Crystal skin?
    It has a "Back" button and almost all (except tv atm) is usable with touch...
    cheffe

its just beacuse its much harder to read on small LCDs.

PiNPOiNT

May 15, 2007
    Hey Anonymous, can you please email me your execute scripty you made,

please zip it first so that my firewall wont block it.

thanks

justifun (at) gmail.com

thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Right, this solved this issue. I added my comment to this thread. Thank you very much!
    Right, this solved this issue. I added my comment to this thread. Thank you very much!
    Until MP 1.31 I was able to change the Videos home screen button to Moving Pictures: MediaPortal Configuration -> GUI -> Skin ->...
    Replies
    Views
    restarting is supported but depends on the reason why it failed. As an external tool try JDownloader.org - Official Homepage
    restarting is supported but depends on the reason why it failed. As an external tool try JDownloader.org - Official Homepage
    Earlier this year I changed my internet service provider from a landline (where I was consistently overcharged), to a mains-powered...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 Volume property DE
    Thank you very much
    Thank you very much
    Good evening, Does anyone know if there is a Mediaportal property to report the current volume level as an integer? I have looked...
    Replies
    Views
    I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Titan\BasicHome.Editor\TitanEditor.exe Only the shortcut was missing.
    I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team...
    Hi all, Not a rant, more a sharing of experience (maybe hoping to get some clarification on which wrong turn I took) It has been...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.5 Media Source DE
    @Brownard, just a stupid question. Yes it works now by manually entering the path. However when i try to edit the settings (like because i want to disable the share watch) I can select my Media Source, however i seems to only briefly been shown and the goes back to the list. So i cannot actually edit it. Can et bee due to the "long"...
    @Brownard, just a stupid question. Yes it works now by manually entering the path. However when i try to edit the settings (like...
    I had to replace my NAS and after reinstalling a new one i thought. Lets modify the Media Source. - However that did not work "if"...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom