Does anyone use Genpix Skywalker-1 ? (1 Viewer)

thematrixz

Portal Pro
June 20, 2007
Home Country
I'm contemplating buying a Genpix Skywalker-1 for the HTPC. Does anyone here have experience using it with MP?

Thanks

Deutch194

April 19, 2007
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
I'd like to know this as well. I've been wanting to pick one up but I want to make sure it is supported by MP first.

Anyone?

jukster

Portal Member
February 23, 2007
i have one no idea how to get it working....if anybody gets it working please tell me how

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 Genpix SkyWalker 2 DE
Hello all. I was going through my cupboard and came across my Genpix SkyWalker 2. It has been sitting there for the past 6 years. I'm not sure if it is still working but it was when I removed it. Would anyone be interested in purchasing it?
Hello all. I was going through my cupboard and came across my Genpix SkyWalker 2. It has been sitting there for the past 6 years...
Hello all. I was going through my cupboard and came across my Genpix SkyWalker 2. It has been sitting there for the past 6 years...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Volume property DE
Thank you very much
Thank you very much
Good evening, Does anyone know if there is a Mediaportal property to report the current volume level as an integer? I have looked...
Replies
Views
restarting is supported but depends on the reason why it failed. As an external tool try JDownloader.org - Official Homepage
restarting is supported but depends on the reason why it failed. As an external tool try JDownloader.org - Official Homepage
Earlier this year I changed my internet service provider from a landline (where I was consistently overcharged), to a mains-powered...
Replies
Views
It works perfect now. All channels have been found, even with the default tuning files. Thank you very much! (y) I'd love seing this change in MP 1.33! :)
It works perfect now. All channels have been found, even with the default tuning files. Thank you very much! (y) I'd love seing...
With my new hardware, Windows 11 and MP 1.32 the TV channel scan is not working anymore. The frequencies are scanned but no...
Replies
Views
Well, there is nothing wrong in the log. I have personaly tested the bitstreaming after DVD resume, and I can confirm that the LAV audiodecoder shows status 'bistreaming' on the output. What is your LAV status?
Well, there is nothing wrong in the log. I have personaly tested the bitstreaming after DVD resume, and I can confirm that the LAV...
My apologies for posting two separate issues in one posting, however, the logs I have cover both. 1. Resume playback of...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom