Does Movie Editions work with the new LAV filters that has support for editions? (1 Viewer)

Hogan77

Portal Member
October 13, 2010
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
So now that LAV has support for "MKV Edition/Ordered Chapters/Segment linking support" do you still need Haail or can you now switch editions with LAV in MP?

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

restarting is supported but depends on the reason why it failed. As an external tool try JDownloader.org - Official Homepage
restarting is supported but depends on the reason why it failed. As an external tool try JDownloader.org - Official Homepage
Earlier this year I changed my internet service provider from a landline (where I was consistently overcharged), to a mains-powered...
Replies
Views
Thats odd I did a clean install of tv server x64 and just dropped the SchedulesDirect.dll from the old tv server x86 into the plugins folder of the tv server x64 and its working fine.
Thats odd I did a clean install of tv server x64 and just dropped the SchedulesDirect.dll from the old tv server x86 into the...
Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [News] MediaPortal 2 - 2.5 Release DE
Will be version 2.5.1 ready quite soon? I read somewhere it will be a bugfix release, no new features are probably not in focus.
Will be version 2.5.1 ready quite soon? I read somewhere it will be a bugfix release, no new features are probably not in focus.
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.5 MediaPortal 2.5 is a full-blown media center software that addresses most common user...
Replies
Views
If anyone ever experiences the above, I found a fix. Removing and reinstalling MP-TVSeries fixed it. It must have gotten corrupted during the reinstall of MP. I also had to do the same with TRAKT which had some issues too that were not apparent at the time. All is well once again. :cool:
If anyone ever experiences the above, I found a fix. Removing and reinstalling MP-TVSeries fixed it. It must have gotten corrupted...
After much trial and error and comparing this computer with another that was working, I finally found out that Fanarthandler...
Replies
Views
You are right, the one on the repository is correct, not sure how I ended up with a different version. See attached the incorrect version I ended up with.
You are right, the one on the repository is correct, not sure how I ended up with a different version. See attached the incorrect...
We have just released MediaPortal 1.32 Halloween Thanks to the great work of our new developer Pablik we are now able to present...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom