Download Black Glass Testing SVN skins (1 Viewer)

quba54

Portal Member
November 24, 2007
Warsaw
Home Country
Poland Poland
Re: Download Black Glass skins for Mediaportal 1.2.0 svn

You're probably using SVN trunk of MovingPictures? The fix is in the 1.1 branch...

I compiled branch 1.1 of moving pictures and mediaportal release 1.1.1 (this branch didn't work with mediaportal trunk) and still have problem with loosing focus in moving pictutes plugin.
I also checked on other PC, different operating system (Windows7 and Windows XPSP3) and issue is present on both PC.

I also check with other skins: aMPed and XFactor and moving pictures plugin works OK on the same build.

Tgx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy

I also check with other skins: aMPed and XFactor and moving pictures plugin works OK on the same build.
    Sorry for the delay. I am down with the flu.
    I've had already noticed it a few days ago. I thought it was a plugin related issue. Now i've double checked the issue with different skins and the issue shows up only in Black Glass. Black Glass Nova is working fine. I'm trying to narrow down the issue and i've found the culprit in the file "movingpictures.details.xml". A little patience and i'll update the skin with a working file.

Thanks

Tgx

Tgx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy

The issue should be fixed in revision 812.

Thanks

Tgx

SotY

Portal Member
    February 24, 2010
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America

I have problem with latest version of the skin. The progress bar and time when video is paused is missing. I'm using 1.2.0 alpha and latest svn version of Black Glass. Everything is working fine with default Blue3 skin. Any ideas what's wrong?

SilentException

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 27, 2008
    Rijeka, Croatia
    Home Country
    Croatia Croatia

There were changes in MediaPortal SVN after 1.2 alpha regarding progress bar (auto hidden pause osd). Black Glass SVN was also updated to support those changes which are most likely not downwards compatible. :sorry:

AFAIK, latest official Black Glass release works fine with 1.2 alpha. If you really want to use SVN then you should also compile MediaPortal from SVN :)

SotY

Portal Member
    February 24, 2010
    Home Country

There were changes in MediaPortal SVN after 1.2 alpha regarding progress bar (auto hidden pause osd). Black Glass SVN was also updated to support those changes which are most likely not downwards compatible. :sorry:

AFAIK, latest official Black Glass release works fine with 1.2 alpha. If you really want to use SVN then you should also compile MediaPortal from SVN :)

OK thanks I didn't know that. I will try with latest official release.

mr viggo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden

Has there been any changes in tv-logo images for the miniguide? Reason I'm asking is that my logos have been stretched vertically when upgrading.

SotY

Portal Member
    February 24, 2010
    Home Country

Unfortunately 2.7.0 has problems with MP 1.2.0 alpha. Every time I go to any plugin menu (TV Series, Moving Pictures etc) it opens screen with context menu opened on the left in the background. I have to manually open menu and close it and then it's fine. Maybe I'll try to compile MP from svn.

SilentException

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 27, 2008
    Rijeka, Croatia
    Home Country
    Croatia Croatia

SotY: thanks for the report. Everything you need for compiling your own SVN version is already in /trunk/Build/ directory. You need to install NSIS installer and run two batch files:

MSBUILD_Rebuild_Release_MediaPortal.bat
    MSBUILD_Rebuild_Release_TVServer_Client.bat

:)

mr viggo: I've also noticed this. I'm not sure if it's MediaPortal or skin issue tho. Need to check :)

SotY

Portal Member
    February 24, 2010
    Home Country

@SotY: thanks for the report. Everything you need for compiling your own SVN version is already in /trunk/Build/ directory. You need to install NSIS installer and run two batch files:

MSBUILD_Rebuild_Release_MediaPortal.bat
    MSBUILD_Rebuild_Release_TVServer_Client.bat

I have tried latest SVN but I had too many problems with it. Moving Pictures was not working correctly, Online Videos wasn't working at all. It's my main HTPC that I'm using daily so I went back to 1.2.0 alpha and Black Glass SVN revision 798. Everything is working fine including progress bar. I will wait for final or RC of 1.2.0

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom