DOWNLOAD: Moving Pictures Public Beta 0.6.6 (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justchill

Portal Pro
February 25, 2008
Brugge
Home Country
Belgium Belgium
Really nice Plugin! :)

But one Problem: MovingPicture automatic updates the database (it looks for new/removed files) when I start Mediaportal. I have all my movies on a network server and the server has to wake up every time when Mediaportal starts and MovingPicture Plugin is enabled. :mad:
Is it possible to update the database manually or only if I enter in MovingPictures inside Mediaportal?

In TVSeries Plugin, i can adjust this with a simple click! It would be very nice to have the same option in Moving Pictures. Please, could you improve this?!

:D

Do a search on this forum for MyFilms; that plugin works with an external database file.

marvenius

Portal Pro
September 3, 2008
Belgium
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
another request:

Using the moviemeter.nl script, is it possible to display the movie rating?
when the script is able to obtain the rating from the website, it is stored in the database.
probable some magic has to happen as moviemeter.nl shows ration x/5 while imdb rates x/10
I'm sure they (armandp and fforde) took this into account when creating the script.

Justchill

Portal Pro
February 25, 2008
Brugge
Home Country
Belgium Belgium
another request:

Using the moviemeter.nl script, is it possible to display the movie rating?
when the script is able to obtain the rating from the website, it is stored in the database.
probable some magic has to happen as moviemeter.nl shows ration x/5 while imdb rates x/10
I'm sure they (armandp and fforde) took this into account when creating the script.

how bout this :cool:

if (source == moviemeter)
rating = x*2
else
rating = x

marvenius

Portal Pro
September 3, 2008
Belgium
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
I do believe it's more like this:
Code:
    <!-- Votes block-->
    <parse name="votes_block" input="${details_page}" regex="${rx_votes_block}"/>
    <parse name="votes" input="${votes_block}" regex="${rx_votes}" />

<!-- Score -->
    <multiply name="score" value1="${votes[1][0]:htmldecode}" value2="2"/>
    <set name="movie.score" value="${score}"/>

<!-- Popularity -->
    <set name="movie.popularity" value="${votes[0][0]:htmldecode}"/>

most of the code is more complex than simple if else statements, or as someone else stated, "for i in movienames do echo i <br>"
It is at least to me. I'm not a coder...

marvenius

Portal Pro
September 3, 2008
Belgium
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
only if it needs fixing (which I doubt)...
However, it may also be that the skin you're using does not display any rating...

jojo1411

Portal Pro
January 23, 2008
Home Country
Germany Germany
Really nice Plugin! :)

But one Problem: MovingPicture automatic updates the database (it looks for new/removed files) when I start Mediaportal. I have all my movies on a network server and the server has to wake up every time when Mediaportal starts and MovingPicture Plugin is enabled. :mad:
Is it possible to update the database manually or only if I enter in MovingPictures inside Mediaportal?

In TVSeries Plugin, i can adjust this with a simple click! It would be very nice to have the same option in Moving Pictures. Please, could you improve this?!

:D

Do a search on this forum for MyFilms; that plugin works with an external database file.

I use MyFilms, but i would prefer MovingPictures. Isn't there a possibility to implement the option to disable the automatic scan of the movie folders in background or only when entering Moving Pictures?

marvenius

Portal Pro
September 3, 2008
Belgium
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
[
I use MyFilms, but i would prefer MovingPictures. Isn't there a possibility to implement the option to disable the automatic scan of the movie folders in background or only when entering Moving Pictures?
Just wondering out loud, but why would you tweak the settings without your server online? You say it starts automatic (short delay) when you start mediaportal. I would guess it needs to when you want to watch/listen something.
btw good choice (tried MyFilms, but to complicated for me...)
It is one of the strong points that it monitors your folder(s) for changes and acts accordingly..

I'm using monochrome and rating is displaying, but it's empty.
just tried monochrome, displays rating. However, I was using the imdb script as prmary.
I will have a look when using the moviemeter script first..
Furthermore, not every movie has the rating filled. And by rating I mean PG-13, R, G etc. shown in moviedetails.
The stars on top display as well, again, will check these settings when using moviemeter

Edit: it appears moviemeter does not provide certification... (which is the rating for PG-13 etc)
it does provide a score (star rating) so that would explain why nothing is there for certification.

Senji064

Portal Member
August 22, 2007
Home Country
France France
hello,

First, i love this plugin. But, i have some problems with the scraper allocine. When i used it, i have the information about the movies but no cover, no fanart. Is it possible that the plugin search with the original title, the fanart and covers.
Also, with the scraper allocine, there is some letters that doesn't appear : ex : la môme -> la mme. There is problem with : é, è, à, ù, ô, â...
In fact, i would want :
- allocine : information about movies -> the scraper search also the original title (not translate in french),
then, with the original title, scraper search covers ans fanart.

Keep good working. Thanks.

PS : Sorry for my english, i'm french.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom