Dutch TV guide (1 Viewer)

Traverse

Portal Member
October 2, 2004
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Nice link...good information about installation of MP in Dutch, my compliments.

onkl

Portal Pro
February 18, 2005
Wageningen
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Dank U.

For all, this is not just a XML EPG grabber manual.
The sollution is a server with the XML files ready which are -by means of a script- transfered to your PC. Much faster and more details. Even of regional and otherwise rather obscure channels :)

RobP

October 26, 2005
Deventer, Netherlands
Without knowing about the other guy I wrote a similar VBS script (GrabTvNL) that gets the pregrabbed Dutch television program data. It has the same capabilities as EPG manager plus some extra stuff. You can preset the channels that you want in your guide. So you do not see a lot of irrelevant information about channels you cannot receive. It also enables you to merge the resulting Dutch tvguides with one or more other tvguides(e.g. French, British) from elsewhere. You can again preset the channels of those guides, so the completed guide is completely tailored to your personal requirements. If you need it, then just get it from http://members.home.nl/robertprins/

fpouels

Portal Member
April 16, 2005
Bennekom
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Well done Robert ! I really like your solution. Previously I used the EPG Manager to download the pregrabbed xml files, but this gave me way too much information in the tvguide.xml for channels I did not have. When searching in the guide using the mp-webinterface I ended up with non-valid results because of this. But now I really find what's available, thanks to your quick and tailored solution !

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Hi CyberSimion Have now got MP 1.31 working ok Stopped Network Adaptor waking computer (Computer now not waking from sleep other than to record scheduled programs) Activated Power Scheduler and ticked all boxes under EPG tag (XmLTv guide now downloaded and installed as scheduled) I think my problem with MP 1.32 install re scheduled...
Hi CyberSimion Have now got MP 1.31 working ok Stopped Network Adaptor waking computer (Computer now not waking from sleep other...
I have just installed MP 2.4 I have set up for ICE TV XMTV guide Followed all instructions for set up ( as for MP 1 ) Guide...
Replies
Views
Good shout! Working when setting the network to private. Windows 7 firewall certainly doesn't behave like it does in Windows 10/11. Saved me a lot of time having to debug the code. Thanks for the tip!
Good shout! Working when setting the network to private. Windows 7 firewall certainly doesn't behave like it does in Windows 10/11...
Hello, I spent a couple of days trying to resolve this issue and cannot figure it out. I have set up MediaPortal Server on an old...
Replies
Views
@CyberSimian As I have just posted in the MP2 subforum I will stay with MP1 for the time being. Many thanks for all your very informative and detailed responses. I will take your advice and monitor the Scheduled recordings list for the discrepancies you have described. Cheers.
@CyberSimian As I have just posted in the MP2 subforum I will stay with MP1 for the time being. Many thanks for all your very...
I am in Australia. My problem is with recorded tv programs. Most times the program title and info are correct but quite often the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [solved] usb tuner not listed DE
Installed LAV filters and codec and now it works,
Installed LAV filters and codec and now it works,
New install win 11. have hauppauge 955q usb tuner astc. I see it in device manager under sound video game controllers. i did...
Replies
Views
I am Sure the Issues will be fixed towards a stable. NET6 Version. Please don't get me wrong - My Intent was not any Complaint at all. I just wanted to: understand current Status & Situation understand my Options for a stable System improve my Knowledge & learn from Experts Especially because your limited Dev Resources and the...
I am Sure the Issues will be fixed towards a stable. NET6 Version. Please don't get me wrong - My Intent was not any Complaint at...
Hello Folks, Yesterday I upgraded to Mediaportal 2.5 via uninstalling 2.4.1 first and then install the latest .NET6 Variant of...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom