dvb-t card with CI (1 Viewer)

lar282

Portal Pro
July 11, 2004
hi
Gonna buy a dvb-t card and I just wanted to make sure that only ONE pci card is working right now with scrambled channel support and that is Twinhan 3040

is this correct? Excluding Firexxx boxes

Regards

//Shaggy

tkortell

Portal Pro
April 13, 2005
Vaasa / Sulva
Home Country
Finland Finland
Also I saw that frodo added suport for CI use with Technotrend budget cards I have a DVB-C card myself but no CI interface so I cant try this. The tecnotrend budget cards are avalable for DVB-T and DVB-S also.

Can someone verify that the CI works with the TT budget cards?

Regards / Tomas

lar282

Portal Pro
July 11, 2004
tkortell said:
Also I saw that frodo added suport for CI use with Technotrend budget cards I have a DVB-C card myself but no CI interface so I cant try this. The tecnotrend budget cards are avalable for DVB-T and DVB-S also.

Can someone verify that the CI works with the TT budget cards?

Regards / Tomas

is the technotrend support = to Hauppauge WinTV Nexus -S support with CI? Are they the same?

//Lasse

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Good luck, I am really not too sure how well CAM and MP work together with any tuner. Just a thought would it not be cheaper to just buy another C1+ card then there would be no need to prioritise the tuners? BTW the TBS Deutschland website specifically states that C1+ cards are not supported but I think that is a local issue with the...
Good luck, I am really not too sure how well CAM and MP work together with any tuner. Just a thought would it not be cheaper to...
Hi, I have installed the MP2 server ion a Win11 server, for Swedish DVB-T2 channels with CAM/CI+. I have never used MP before, but...
Replies
Views
:(. I have never used satellite TV, and I regret that I do not know what the problem might be. TV Server scans only those frequencies that are defined in the tuning-parameters file for the satellite that you are scanning, so it is possible that the missing channels have moved to a new frequency that is not contained in the...
:(. I have never used satellite TV, and I regret that I do not know what the problem might be. TV Server scans only those...
After many years of successful usage of MediaPortal, we were forced to upgrade the htpc (it's now more than 10 years old). I needed...
Replies
Views
(egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
(egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
Replies
Views
You are right, the one on the repository is correct, not sure how I ended up with a different version. See attached the incorrect version I ended up with.
You are right, the one on the repository is correct, not sure how I ended up with a different version. See attached the incorrect...
We have just released MediaPortal 1.32 Halloween Thanks to the great work of our new developer Pablik we are now able to present...
Replies
Views
Well I gave in and reinstalled the machine from scratch. All working properly again now, which is good, but a shame I couldn't find out what was actually wrong. Windows updates turned off for now just in case...
Well I gave in and reinstalled the machine from scratch. All working properly again now, which is good, but a shame I couldn't...
I've got a weird problem with my single-seat MP installation. Recently (a few days ago) it stopped being able to receive any...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom