DVB-t Channel Names Not Picked Up (1 Viewer)

hedelina

Portal Member
September 28, 2006
Gothenburg
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Is there any way to manually add a scrambled channel, like TV3, Kanal 5 or any of the C+ channels, via the TV Server config window?

My MUX3 is at 778 Mhz and I can't seem to benefit from a channel list exported from anywhere else in the country. Not only the frequency but also NetwordID and other parameters seem to differ. Or am I missing something?

Jesse

Portal Member
May 3, 2007
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Import my xml file!! lock page 6, and put in the 778 Mhz insted of my 634Mhz....

This working god...... :)

hedelina

Portal Member
September 28, 2006
Gothenburg
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Import my xml file!! lock page 6, and put in the 778 Mhz insted of my 634Mhz....

This working god...... :)

But that file doesn't include Canal+, right? Or are those the unnamed channels?

Is there some way for me to change the FreeToAir parameter from True to False? The parameter can be found in Jesses exported channel list, but can't be accessed through the TV Server GUI (Edit in Channels).

gloomyandy

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 15, 2006
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Well that is odd I've not made any changes to mp since I originally reported this problem. Just rescanned the cards and this time it picked up some of the missing entries (in particular it picked up Film4)... Odd

Andy

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Well that is odd I've not made any changes to mp since I originally reported this problem. Just rescanned the cards and this time it picked up some of the missing entries (in particular it picked up Film4)... Odd

Same her, intalled vista ultimate last week and only just got around to installing TVE3 and channels picked up fine, and quickly, whole scan took under 10 seconds (yes so sad, i timed it as could not believe it).

Jesse

Portal Member
    May 3, 2007
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Thats right canel+ is not inkluded but can fix it if you whant!! start to se if Tv3 and Kanal 5 working!!

//Jesse

hedelina

Portal Member
    September 28, 2006
    Gothenburg
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Thats right canel+ is not inkluded but can fix it if you whant!! start to se if Tv3 and Kanal 5 working!!

//Jesse

Thanks for the offer, man. But a helpful duck sent me an older TVE3 build so I could export a functioning channel list.

pnyberg

Portal Pro
    August 21, 2006
    Stockholm
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi, is there some nice soul that can either send me an earlier version of TVserver or let me have an export.xml for Stockholm-Nacka-Södertälje-Ragnihildborg? Cause I have the same problem...

Or is it possible to just run TVE2 and scan the channels there - export it - and then import it to TVE3? Sad to say I forgot to save my channel list before an upgrade of TVE3...

PsyDuck

Portal Member
    January 22, 2007
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    pnyberg: You have a PM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom