DVB-t Channel Names Not Picked Up (1 Viewer)

Jesse

Portal Member
May 3, 2007
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Okey, rtv now i understund!!

When i come home i put in an note about TV3, did an export of cannels then i open it and put in new value and inport it again and it works!!!!!!

Jesse

Portal Member
May 3, 2007
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Hello, take a backup of your channels (export) then delete (clear) all channels after that import my file... (import channels)

Now TV3 work!!! (if you have 634Mhz where you live :) )

Loking att Kanal 5 and TV8 to night......

tompa

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 3, 2005
    Stockholm
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Jesse,
    I found a earlier export.xml that I hade done myself, so I just imported that one and solved the problem.

Thanks anyway!
    /tompa

Jesse

Portal Member
    May 3, 2007
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Okey Tompa,

God at it solve the problem!!

Have fixt the TV3, TV8, Kanal5, Disney, Canal7 se xml file.

Clear your channels and import this (take a backup, export first)

my channels is on 634Mhz!!!!

Best luck...... :)

SciDoctor

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 2, 2005
    England
    14637SVN is the first for a long time that doesn't exhibit the problems of incomplete information on certain transponders here in the UK.

All transponders gave full channel and transponder network id.

tourettes

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2005
    14637SVN is the first for a long time that doesn't exhibit the problems of incomplete information on certain transponders here in the UK.

To my knowledge there weren't any changes in the tv engine side, so maybe it's actually a broadcaster issue that has been solved?

SciDoctor

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 2, 2005
    England

To my knowledge there weren't any changes in the tv engine side, so maybe it's actually a broadcaster issue that has been solved?

You are correct; tried a scan on another pc with an older SVN and the tuning details came in without problems.

How dare I cast aspersions at he TV engine, I should have known all aong it was the broadcasters.

This still doesn't expalin why the MP TV.2 and NEBULA digitv software didn't have the same problem with this MUX/tranponder.

J-B-N

Portal Pro
    December 29, 2005
    Sweden
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Oh, now I have the same problem as described here. I feel for the urge to upgrade to a new SVN (without an export of the channels, duh!). I just tried the latest Rev14654 and tvengine3-03-28-2007--20-13h--Rev13663 without any difference. My MUX3 is at 474000.

PsyDuck

Portal Member
    January 22, 2007
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I can confirm that this is still an issue. How do I get hold of older SVN versions (older than 12899)?
    Trying to compile the TVEngine seems to be a bit harder than I thought.

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    You are correct; tried a scan on another pc with an older SVN and the tuning details came in without problems.

How dare I cast aspersions at he TV engine, I should have known all aong it was the broadcasters.

This still doesn't expalin why the MP TV.2 and NEBULA digitv software didn't have the same problem with this MUX/tranponder

Agreed, works fine with TVE2 and old TVE3 svn, whether there is a small change in the transmission and newer TVE3 svn does not like it, possibly could be the answer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom