DVB-T / FM card recommendation? (1 Viewer)

eivind

Portal Member
October 10, 2006
Home Country
Wish: add 2nd HDTV / FM card to my HTPC without breaking the bank :) [existing card: FusionHDTV Pro]

Any recommendations for a 2nd card that works well with MP?

Eivind

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

For years I've been using an earlier version of that Cine S2 V7 from Digital Devices and it has always served me well.
For years I've been using an earlier version of that Cine S2 V7 from Digital Devices and it has always served me well.
For some years have had success with MP1.....using TBS 6922 card in i3 (2nd Gen) system. Have now 'upgraded' (ha-ha!!) to i5 (8th...
Replies
Views
Hello Mediaportal-Forum, I have a problem with my technotrend S2-3200 cards. After a while the card loses all signal information. The first one work for years without problems. Suddenly mediaportal didn't show a program, no signal. All my efforts to find signal by rebooting, rescanning of channels or reinstalling driver toke no...
Hello Mediaportal-Forum, I have a problem with my technotrend S2-3200 cards. After a while the card loses all signal information...
Hello Mediaportal-Forum, I have a problem with my technotrend S2-3200 cards. After a while the card loses all signal information...
Replies
Views
@Nikki Locke , we have moved your postings into a separate thread in the MP2 section! YOu should have received messages about it.
@Nikki Locke , we have moved your postings into a separate thread in the MP2 section! YOu should have received messages about it.
I have an existing media centre pc, which has a black gold TV tuner in it. I am getting twitchy about Windows media centre not...
Replies
Views
Hi mm1352000, first thanks for your lightning fast reply. Of course this is not an issue of Mediaportal. Sorry if this somehow sounded like that. I just wanted to check, if someone has made similar experience and possibly found a solution/driver that works. But the chances that a similar configuration is in use is pretty low, I...
Hi mm1352000, first thanks for your lightning fast reply. Of course this is not an issue of Mediaportal. Sorry if this somehow...
Hi, I guess I need some help from the experts here. If you are looking for the Log-Files, please be so kind and take a minute to...
Replies
Views
During the last evenings, I made some further examinations about the HTC and the HVR930C. Of course, the fact that both sticks use nearly the same hardware causes half of the trouble. But not all. I tried to install thee different Empia-Devices: the two sticks mentioned before, and then also the PCTV 520e. All the drivers are...
During the last evenings, I made some further examinations about the HTC and the HVR930C. Of course, the fact that both sticks use...
My System: Windows 7 Pro 64bit MediaPortal 1.18 Client + Server on the same machine Core i7 - enough processor power for...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom