[solved] DVB/T2 HD Germany - Channelscan (2 Viewers)

Owlsroost

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 28, 2008
    Cambridge
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    New version (git-1.15.0.746) of the installers for MP 1.15 Client and TV Server are here - https://1drv.ms/f/s!Aj0xlmcWljmmjwBlwcP_hY85vEzk - make sure you manually stop TV service before upgrading it.

These should fix the HEVC icon not appearing in the TV OSD 'info' section, and also the AAC audio icon not appearing sometimes.

They are based on the current MP1 Github master branch with the latest TsReader.ax, HEVC and Live555 (RTSP) code added.

ritterkun

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 18, 2011
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Many thanks!!
    ARDHEVC.PNG
    HEVC.PNG

Arno-BS

November 3, 2016
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I'm a new user of MediaPortal and prefer starting with the (newer) MediaPortal 2.
    As well as in Version 1 I'm not able to scan / tune/ receive German DVB-T2 HD TV channels.
    Will there be a fix like in V1 for MP V2 too?

Regards
    Arno

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I'm a new user of MediaPortal and prefer starting with the (newer) MediaPortal 2.
    As well as in Version 1 I'm not able to scan / tune/ receive German DVB-T2 HD TV channels.
    Will there be a fix like in V1 for MP V2 too?

Regards
    Arno
    The changes are not yet ported to MP2, but I want to include them in the next main release :)

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    New version (git-1.15.0.746) of the installers for MP 1.15 Client and TV Server are here - https://1drv.ms/f/s!Aj0xlmcWljmmjwBlwcP_hY85vEzk - make sure you manually stop TV service before upgrading it.

These should fix the HEVC icon not appearing in the TV OSD 'info' section, and also the AAC audio icon not appearing sometimes.

They are based on the current MP1 Github master branch with the latest TsReader.ax, HEVC and Live555 (RTSP) code added.
    I plan to update the TVE nuget packages in the next days. Which branch contain the latest version of this rework? Escpecially the parts of TsWriter/TsReader

Owlsroost

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 28, 2008
    Cambridge
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom

I plan to update the TVE nuget packages in the next days. Which branch contain the latest version of this rework? Escpecially the parts of TsWriter/TsReader

This one (which has been merged into MP1 master) - https://github.com/MediaPortal/MediaPortal-1/tree/MP1-4816_TsReader_TsWriter_Live555_HEVC_rework

charliekay74

Portal Pro
    June 6, 2015
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    New version (git-1.15.0.746) of the installers for MP 1.15 Client and TV Server

i installed this MP Version few days before and it works very good without problems up to now. dvbt2hd hevc tv test channels work in germany. i am wondering why this version of mediaportal is only offered in this hidden subsubform thread and not on the official download page. why not offering a beta/nightly section on official download webpage ?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom