DVBS Diseqc 1.2/USALS Motor Support (1 Viewer)

ziphnor

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 4, 2005
    Copenhagen
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Lol, there we go again

If MP doesnt have feature XYZ then i'll use another app
    Be my guest...

I think you are being a bit harsh there. Isnt it okay that people point out that lack of certain features are showstoppers for them, especially when in response to the following question:

how much interest is there for this?

Rhys.Goodwin

Portal Pro
    November 20, 2006
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Ok well I'm going to re-mount my dish soon since the pole hasn't been verticle enough since my first install; hence I havn't got around to playing with the motor I bought with the setup! My intenion would to simply write a plug-in that uses the same software used by prog dvb, I havn't asked the author yet but hopefully he'll be ok with it and maybe even provide me some API. Im sure as heck not going to try to work out how to send diseqc commands via the skystar to the motor in c#. Far beyond my skill/ experience /avalible time!

btw I've only been using satellite TV / MP for about 1 month so it might take a while before I get this off the ground, and any pointers in the right right direction would be good!

Rhys.Goodwin

Portal Pro
    November 20, 2006
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Sweet. Thats awesome news. Is it possible to change the LNB LOF freq in tv server? it seems to default to 10600 but my LNB is 11300? or am I msising something?
    Frodo media portal is fantastic software; really appriecate you sharing your talents and time with the communtiy.
    Cheers,
    Rhys

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I tried setting the windows screensaver to power off the display on my MP1 HTPC but in fact it only blanks the screen ("no video signal") on the TV I suspect the AVR has something to do with that. If I manually put the TV only into standby when TV is playing but paused then on wakeup I could not immediately take it out of pause and...
    I tried setting the windows screensaver to power off the display on my MP1 HTPC but in fact it only blanks the screen ("no video...
    Hi all, I´m using MP 1.30 at the moment and have a problem which also exists on my system on previous versions. So I don´t think...
    Replies
    Views
    Strange ...
    Strange ...
    Updated MP client from 1.29 to 1.32. Kept Titan skin same as previously; very standard no Extended etc (afaik). The TV menu item...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 [solved] Basic audio question... DE
    Yes, works, thanks. Deselecting "Prefer multichannel audio streams" under "Video Player" (under "Players") gives me the stereo stream, by default, in television also. Thanks for your help. N.
    Yes, works, thanks. Deselecting "Prefer multichannel audio streams" under "Video Player" (under "Players") gives me the stereo...
    Is there a way to set the default audio stream for live TV? The default default, so to speak, for me seems to be English...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi, First off: there are some issues with the latest Mediaportal (32bits vs 64bits), so that is one of the issues you're stumbling with. If you take the previous version (1.31) it should work as expected. For IPTV there is also a different option (with different pros and cons): Onlinevideos. I'm using that sometimes for my IPTV as...
    Hi, First off: there are some issues with the latest Mediaportal (32bits vs 64bits), so that is one of the issues you're stumbling...
    Hi I am trying to play a m3u file from my IPTV provider, but when I try to install the TV part of Media Portal v1.3.2 I get an...
    Replies
    Views
    I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Titan\BasicHome.Editor\TitanEditor.exe Only the shortcut was missing.
    I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team...
    Hi all, Not a rant, more a sharing of experience (maybe hoping to get some clarification on which wrong turn I took) It has been...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom