When I tested MP 2.5 some months ago using TVE3.5, I found that "scan for channels" failed to find any channels when I selected a DVB-T2 tuner (a TBS 6284) :(, but succeeded when I used a DVB-T tuner (a Pinnacle 2000i) :). Obviously the Pinnacle found only those channels broadcast in DVB-T MUXes (in the UK we have both DVB-T MUXes and...
When I tested MP 2.5 some months ago using TVE3.5, I found that "scan for channels" failed to find any channels when I selected a...
Hi all
Running 1.7.1.0 TV Server as part of a full upgrade to MP2 2.5 setup
After some problems with retuning (solved -...
Can I just be the first to say this is a most fantastic addition to the forum. Over the years I’ve had to hunt down, through different sources (some of which have disappeared), the skin properties. A great big thank you to all involved.
Can I just be the first to say this is a most fantastic addition to the forum. Over the years I’ve had to hunt down, through...
Skin Properties MediaPortal 1
This thread is intended for all Skin Designers to find out about the available skin properties in MP...
I regret to say that MP no longer has an expert in EPG transmission formats, so unless the change is trivial, this may not be fixed for some considerable time.
One workaround would be to use "Schedules Direct". It is a paid service (around 30 US dollars per year), and they do provide EPG info for New Zealand. Schedules Direct...
I regret to say that MP no longer has an expert in EPG transmission formats, so unless the change is trivial, this may not be fixed...
Satellite TV in New Zealand is now broadcast from Koreasat 6, which has trundled round from 116E to 160E. Can we have an updated...