Edit xml (1 Viewer)

MadsNielsen

Portal Member
August 18, 2008
Blåvand
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
I tryed to edit the myplanner.xml, but if i change something, MP says it missing or invalid.
How can i edit, i will have some danish words in the xml. isent that the way to change language in MP.

Mads

Marvman

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 14, 2007
    Bavaria
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi Mads,

did you check the xml tags, maybe you deleted some "<", "/>"...

MadsNielsen

Portal Member
    August 18, 2008
    Blåvand
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    No i dont think so, but i change "Month" to "Månede" and "day" to "dag" aso.
    Can i do it that way? If i can i will try again.

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    This is probably an incompatibility for the coding of ÅÄÖ etc.

Try changing the top line "encoding... " to what I have below.
    Code:
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="windows-1252" ?>

That should work with these scandinavian characters.
    Emph

MadsNielsen

Portal Member
    August 18, 2008
    Blåvand
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Yes now it works, i just triede again.. Thanks, anyone know why the "EDIT" buttom not working in myplanner

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

ok, thanks. No hurry, take your time!
    ok, thanks. No hurry, take your time!
    @high I've since several days issues with the wiki pages. I can normaly log in and edit the content. But when I want to save I...
    Replies
    Views
    Right, this solved this issue. I added my comment to this thread. Thank you very much!
    Right, this solved this issue. I added my comment to this thread. Thank you very much!
    Until MP 1.31 I was able to change the Videos home screen button to Moving Pictures: MediaPortal Configuration -> GUI -> Skin ->...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 [solved] Cannot get FH Holiday to work DE
    Added a check that if the time zone does not have a DST, then do not try to define it. Thanks, I'll update the release then.
    Added a check that if the time zone does not have a DST, then do not try to define it. Thanks, I'll update the release then.
    MP 1.32 x86 FH 4.0.3.338 Holidays 1.0.0.17 I added a birthday and changed the FanartHandler.xml to HolidayShowAllDay yes so I can...
    Replies
    Views
    I'm using MP1 Ukraine ( as a side issue Trend antivirus says later versions are ransomwear ) and I've used MP for many years. Have I missed something all this time? Is there a way of marking recordings as favourites, and an easy way to display them? Thank you
    I'm using MP1 Ukraine ( as a side issue Trend antivirus says later versions are ransomwear ) and I've used MP for many years. Have...
    I'm using MP1 Ukraine ( as a side issue Trend antivirus says later versions are ransomwear ) and I've used MP for many years. Have...
    Replies
    Views
    Are you trying to use a remote control or a keyboard? You can customise your input devices using the "Remotes and Other Input Devices" section in "MP Config". Using the "HID" tab, you can: Customise your remote control, and/or Customise your keyboard. Select one or both devices, and then pick the config that you are going to use...
    Are you trying to use a remote control or a keyboard? You can customise your input devices using the "Remotes and Other Input...
    Is there some way to change the raw mapping of the windows media center remote? With Hid Demo I find that the 'stop' button...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom