Edit xml (1 Viewer)

MadsNielsen

Portal Member
August 18, 2008
Blåvand
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
I tryed to edit the myplanner.xml, but if i change something, MP says it missing or invalid.
How can i edit, i will have some danish words in the xml. isent that the way to change language in MP.

Mads

Marvman

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 14, 2007
    Bavaria
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi Mads,

did you check the xml tags, maybe you deleted some "<", "/>"...

MadsNielsen

Portal Member
    August 18, 2008
    Blåvand
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    No i dont think so, but i change "Month" to "Månede" and "day" to "dag" aso.
    Can i do it that way? If i can i will try again.

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Country flag
    This is probably an incompatibility for the coding of ÅÄÖ etc.

Try changing the top line "encoding... " to what I have below.
    Code:
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="windows-1252" ?>

That should work with these scandinavian characters.
    Emph

MadsNielsen

Portal Member
    August 18, 2008
    Blåvand
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Yes now it works, i just triede again.. Thanks, anyone know why the "EDIT" buttom not working in myplanner

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Hi doskabouter I only use the line jump for the description. I modify the XmlTV file from EPG-Buddy with WebGrabPlus (rex) only in the description with \n. My new description is: Genre, year of production \n Original description \n Actors
    Hi doskabouter I only use the line jump for the description. I modify the XmlTV file from EPG-Buddy with WebGrabPlus (rex) only...
    Just installed 1.28, and the new XML EPG importer refuses to import the xml spit out by EPG-Buddy. Older versions of MP1 ingest it...
    Replies
    Views
    Thanks. Your screenshot is showing the "TVGuide", the mentioned "MiniEPG" appears, if you press "enter" or "OK" during Live-TV. But you're right, the channel arrow and PIP button are not reachable by mouse, something insibile is overlapping them and preventing focus. I'll fix that. Anyway, I'll provide a new installer to you soon...
    Thanks. Your screenshot is showing the "TVGuide", the mentioned "MiniEPG" appears, if you press "enter" or "OK" during Live-TV. But...
    I have a new tuner card (Hauppauge model 01609: WinTV-quadHD). It has four tuners and also an IR remote control. I can't figure...
    Replies
    Views
    I completely uninstalled MP1 and installed MP2. Audio is now good. I'm relieved, and I suppose a little glad to have been forced to make the switch, because I'm already liking MP2 more. But still, the original problem remains a frustrating mystery.
    I completely uninstalled MP1 and installed MP2. Audio is now good. I'm relieved, and I suppose a little glad to have been forced...
    I am running 1.29 Pre-release on Windows 10 Pro. I use MP only to watch TV through my Hauppauge tuner card. I am suddenly getting...
    Replies
    Views
    Thanks for the info. All clear except whether Power Scheduler will actually run SD plugin at specified times. I'll look into it, Meantime, I got mc2xml working, and that can be run daily as a scheduled task. (that;s what I used to do - I think) Meantime again, it appears my zap2xxml from tvguide.com started working again - temp...
    Thanks for the info. All clear except whether Power Scheduler will actually run SD plugin at specified times. I'll look into it...
    Reason for questions: I've been using zap2xml to get data from tvguide.com and write tvguide.xml for xmltv for years - but it seems...
    Replies
    Views
    Thank you for taking the time to reply. My point is that after the new install ALL movies show up as watched. Even the 20-25 movies I haven't watched yet. This happens regardless of the watched/unwatched status set on the movie catalog (xml). So I guess it has nothing to do with the catalog itself but with the MyFilms plugin.
    Thank you for taking the time to reply. My point is that after the new install ALL movies show up as watched. Even the 20-25 movies...
    I installed MP 1.8 and MyFilms on a new machine but I forgot to save the watched status first. I use AMC as movies catalog for...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom