Tools and other software EPG-Buddy a new EPG Tool with easy usage. (3 Viewers)

felixbbb031

Portal Pro
October 24, 2011
..tu iza čoška
Home Country
Croatia Croatia
hi,
so far epg buddy works fine. only issue that i have is that my first 4 national(croatian) channels does't show epg on MP. in other hand,those channels are showing epg on samsung tv. any sugestions? thanks ;)

Lehmden

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2010
    Lehmden
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi.
    Which EPG source do you use for those 4 channels? I imagine it's WebGrab+Plus... If yes I need your WebGrab config file. You will find it in EPG-Buddy installation folder and sub- folder WebGrab e.G. "c:\Program Files (x86)\EPG-Buddy\WebGrab\WebGrab++.config.xml" and also the webgrab log file (same folder, the log-file is named WebGrab++.log.txt).
    Aside this I can use the complete content of the "Log" folder and those files: "EPG-Buddy.ini" and "EPG-Buddy.s3db" All this can be found in the EPG-Buddy installation folder.

felixbbb031

Portal Pro
    October 24, 2011
    ..tu iza čoška
    Home Country
    Croatia Croatia
    hi bud,
    in this(c:\Program Files (x86)\EPG-Buddy\WebGrab\) folder i dont have any of those two files (WebGrab++.config.xml and WebGrab++.log.txt). i have found it only EPG-Buddy.ini and EPG-Buddy.s3db.

Lehmden

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2010
    Lehmden
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    According to this you've never configured any EPG data source or channels at all...
    Before you can use EPG-Buddy to automatic download your EPG you need to tell EPG-Buddy which data source ( s ) to use and which channels you want EPG data for... Please read the EPG-Buddy thread for further information. I probably will write an updated first post as some sort of manual soon, but I don't exactly know when I will find the time to do so.

felixbbb031

Portal Pro
    October 24, 2011
    ..tu iza čoška
    Home Country
    Croatia Croatia
    Epg has been configured and works fine,except 4 national TV channels. This is the problem. DVB-T and dvb-s epg works,but HTV 1,2,3 and 4 on DVB-T doesn't. That's the thing that confuses me.

Lehmden

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2010
    Lehmden
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi.
    Recently I'm overworking the first post to better mach the features of the recent version. In parallel I'm writing an users manual. The Version 0.4.2.1 of EPG-Buddy shown on the screenshots in first post will be released as soon as I'm done with the manual, because the manual should be delivered with the program. Right now there are old and new parts of the first post online, So please be patient and don't get confused too much, thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom