exif rotate plugin (1 Viewer)

tomtom21000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 22, 2004
    Germany
    Country flag
    I guess nowhere.
    Smirnoff has integrated the patch into mediaportal two weeks ago.
    If you take the current cvs version, you´ll be set.
    download ready compiled cvs version from www.myshare.de. English instructions are on the page.

tomtom

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Hi there, the rotation of the video depends on the renderer. I used EVR, joecrow MadVR. I installed MadVR and was able to see joecrow's results. The video 1080x1920.mp4 is played correctly, the video 1920x1080-mux.mp4 is not. It is rotated but the resolution is not correct. I've attached 6 screenshots, 3 with EVR and 3 with MadVR...
    Hi there, the rotation of the video depends on the renderer. I used EVR, joecrow MadVR. I installed MadVR and was able to see...
    Hello, I noticed that videos 1080 * 1920 px are often played incorrectly in Mediaportal-Videos. I have attached 3 videos, which are...
    Replies
    Views
    Thanks for the info. All clear except whether Power Scheduler will actually run SD plugin at specified times. I'll look into it, Meantime, I got mc2xml working, and that can be run daily as a scheduled task. (that;s what I used to do - I think) Meantime again, it appears my zap2xxml from tvguide.com started working again - temp...
    Thanks for the info. All clear except whether Power Scheduler will actually run SD plugin at specified times. I'll look into it...
    Reason for questions: I've been using zap2xml to get data from tvguide.com and write tvguide.xml for xmltv for years - but it seems...
    Replies
    Views
    I live in the UK and have never used an internet EPG with MP. Hence I have never used "Schedules Direct", so the following is all second-hand or third-hand knowledge... There is a "TV Server" plugin for "Schedules Direct". Is this the plugin you installed, or are you referring to something provided by "Schedules Direct"? The...
    I live in the UK and have never used an internet EPG with MP. Hence I have never used "Schedules Direct", so the following is all...
    I live in the US and get my TV from over the air ATSC. Originally I believe I got my guide data from WebEPG, but that stopped...
    Replies
    Views
    From documentation: For Windows 7 or later - MSSQL versions above 2008, there's no official documentation from Mediaportal but you can install and configure it based on the articles above, google or documentation from Microsoft. Compatibility has not been tested.
    From documentation: For Windows 7 or later - MSSQL versions above 2008, there's no official documentation from Mediaportal but you...
    With a couple restore points ahead of for emergency, I tried to install MS SQL Server 2008 first, but found no way to extract the...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 MQTT Plugin DE
    @Jean-Marc i add play command, but i dont test it ... No time, sorry ...
    @Jean-Marc i add play command, but i dont test it ... No time, sorry ...
    https://ci.appveyor.com/api/projects/status/yj74bbhstsucwojj/branch/master?svg=true MQTT Plugin for MediaPortal - Publish some...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom