exif rotate plugin (1 Viewer)

tomtom21000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 22, 2004
    Germany
    I guess nowhere.
    Smirnoff has integrated the patch into mediaportal two weeks ago.
    If you take the current cvs version, you´ll be set.
    download ready compiled cvs version from www.myshare.de. English instructions are on the page.

tomtom

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work. Spotify desktop app installed on same computer as you are going to use with MediaPortal Getting ready Create an app at spotify, use this link: Dashboard | Spotify for Developers, you have to login. Click...
    Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work...
    Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work...
    Replies
    Views
    @ltfearme @m3rcury @Edalex
    @ltfearme @m3rcury @Edalex
    Due to the release of the x64 version, and the need to recompile plugins, we have created a separate repository (for plugins that...
    Replies
    Views
    Many thanks for the answer. So far I've used Logitech's Harmony hub. This allows you to control all components (including the media portal). I have now contacted the Sofabaton hotline. It should also work here like with the Harmony. Unfortunately, not all of the IR codes are correct. You can also learn commands here. But that doesn't...
    Many thanks for the answer. So far I've used Logitech's Harmony hub. This allows you to control all components (including the...
    I don't have a complicated A/V system - a Sony A8H TV, Yamaha receiver, and a HTPC on which I run most media through MediaPortal. I...
    Replies
    Views
    You can find ton of guide here: https://www.avsforum.com/threads/madvr-player-support-thread.2215490/?post_id=39123050#post-39123050
    You can find ton of guide here: https://www.avsforum.com/threads/madvr-player-support-thread.2215490/?post_id=39123050#post-39123050
    Hi, I have a problem if I set madVR as Video Render. When I try to play my .mkv files I have an 'Unable to play. Video COdec...
    Replies
    Views
    I avoid touching that system as long as it runs. Now that 2.4.1 seems to run again, I probably wait for the next issue.
    I avoid touching that system as long as it runs. Now that 2.4.1 seems to run again, I probably wait for the next issue.
    Hi, I have just upgraded from MP 2.2.2 to MP 2.4.1, and now the client won't start. I see the splash screen, and then it just...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom