Extensions: A GUI Plugin for MediaPortal's MPEI Installer (1 Viewer)

Dadeo

Docs Group Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2006
    Himalayas, India
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Thanks for the update ltfearme! The list looks much better with the default icons, especially in icons layouts ;)

Most of all, thanks for the Download Updates (Online Info) button - really nice that you can select either Installed or All Extensions!

Skin properties now display nicely when jumping to Settings window from external plugin :)

Great job!

collaborator

Portal Pro
    October 2, 2007
    Basel
    Home Country
    Turkey Turkey
    Does Extension plugin recognize the plugins not installed by itself ( Individually installed ones ) ? Should I install all the plugins I would like maintain via Extension again ? ( for example streamedmp installation installs TVSeries and Movingpictures etc. automatically but they are not showing up in Extension list. )

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    StreamedMP doesnt include MPEI's for the plugins (when streamedmp becomes an mpei package that will change).

Its safe to install the MPEI separately and update though. But as with all skins you may run into incompatibilities if the plugin version is not yet supported. If you read release notes carefully and identify skin changes then I would hold off upgrading until your skin has support.

IchBinsShort

Portal Pro
    January 3, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Extensions Plugin for MpeInstaller (Updated on 25-04-2011)

Hello there is every time a Error Message in my logs. 2011-12-30 11:30:32.835937 [ERROR][(23)]: [MPEI] Failed to process http://burner-for-mp.googlecode.com/svn/MpeRelease/update.xml: Der Prozess kann nicht auf die Datei "C:\Users\Thorsten Niemann\AppData\Local\Temp\tmp6224.tmp" zugreifen, da sie von einem anderen Prozess verwendet wird.

Why is there a problem ?

doveman

Portal Pro
    February 12, 2008
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi

It seems this plugin crashed MP on me the other day. I reported it here before I was informed it was caused by this plugin, so the logs are attached to that thread.

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi guys,

I have a question..

I like this plugin a lot, but the problem is that it's is only shows installed plugins that are installed by the Mediaportal extension installer or with this plugin.. Plugins that are installed with a skin or mannualy doesn't showup.. I have to re-install them again with the MP ext. installer and only than they are vissible..

Is this a known problem?

And is this plugin still under construction? :)

:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom