eXtreme Movie Manager Plugin (1 Viewer)

A

Anonymous

I have all my movies listed in eXtreme Movie Manager and want to make a plugin to talk to this database. Anyone else working on this?

wunschkind

Portal Pro
January 10, 2005
hi,

im´m interested in that too. it would be great to have a plugin for EMM in media portal. would it be possible to see one in future?

thank you very much

wunschkind

fretzcapo

Portal Member
November 2, 2005
I would also like to see this plugin as I have a rather large collection in emm myself. Even info on exporting to a file format that could be used in mp database would be helpful
thanks,
-fretzcapo

fer

December 21, 2005
Without a doubt, I will be attempting to develop an EMM plugin for MediaPortal (and possibly Helium Music Manager). Unfortunately, I've not developed against MP before, but I'm not too worried about it, except for the current lack of documentation for developing plugins. I also have a real job, so I can't promise full focus on this work, but I'll try my best. Hopefully when Alessio comes out with a new version, it won't be too hard to modify the plugin, but any plugin would be suseptible to changes to the Access database, which is guaranteed to happen with a new EMM revision. Cross that bridge later, first I need to build the plugin. Wish me luck, there'll be more posted elsewhere when I start development. If anyone else wants to help/lead/do it for me, let me know.

fer

overture

Portal Pro
January 3, 2006
Bangor
Home Country
I could probably assist with the programming - nothing too complicated though!

Let me know when you're up and started and I'll try to assist.

EDIT: just realised that this has started a long time ago. Ignore.

Gigix

November 23, 2006
Hi,

Yes, this thread started some time ago, but I really want integrate the database of XMM with Media Portal. So, if you know how to do this, feel free to contact me.

Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I have all of my media on a NAS. I guess it might just be a network issue, then.
I have all of my media on a NAS. I guess it might just be a network issue, then.
Whenever I go into the back end for Moving Pictures, it almost immediately hangs on the Movie Importer tab. If I want to go into...
Replies
Views
To be fair the normal uninstall is usually more than sufficient. I regularly uninstall and reinstall MP 1 as part of the testing process and only very rarely have I needed to use the manual procedure posted by @CyberSimian to overcome the error you ran into. I also believe there is a procedure to repair the MySQL install in the event...
To be fair the normal uninstall is usually more than sufficient. I regularly uninstall and reinstall MP 1 as part of the testing...
I am trying to install Mediaportal with TV Server. I tried many versions, including current x64 and new prerelease x86, and...
Replies
Views
So far I have installed an MP1 server and MP1 clients. Now I want to connect a Raspi to the MP server. Is there a HowTO for this? I installed the MPserverKodi plugin, shared the corresponding directories, and activated smb under Windows. Nevertheless, Kodi remains with the message 'PVR Manager is being tested: 0%
So far I have installed an MP1 server and MP1 clients. Now I want to connect a Raspi to the MP server. Is there a HowTO for this? I...
So far I have installed an MP1 server and MP1 clients. Now I want to connect a Raspi to the MP server. Is there a HowTO for this? I...
Replies
Views
Thank for your reply. I just happened to need to add another movie into that folder, when I did that, MovPictures automatically picked up the other movie.
Thank for your reply. I just happened to need to add another movie into that folder, when I did that, MovPictures automatically...
I added 3 movies, out of the 3 it picked up 2 and imported. I restarted MP multiple times but it still wouldn't pick it up. Added 2...
Replies
Views
So far I needed to limit the media items to respect the token limit of ChatGPT. Now the complete media items can be used, because the movie list is splitted into chunks of a specified size and responses for each chunk are concentrated into the result list :) private async Task<string> GenerateResponseWithGPT(string searchQuery...
So far I needed to limit the media items to respect the token limit of ChatGPT. Now the complete media items can be used, because...
Hi, I'm planning to write a plugin for MediaPortal 2, that supports users to find the right media items with help of AI...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom