Fanart, background posters are not downloaded (2 Viewers)

Justchill

Portal Pro
February 25, 2008
Brugge
Home Country
Belgium Belgium
hi,

I can import movies, import metadata, but MOPI just won't show background posters for my movies. What can be wrong ??

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
June 7, 2007
Texas
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
There is a bug with 0.7 that for some reason causes the backdrop provider to removed from the data sources list. Can you try going into Importer Settings tab, clicking the Backdrop Data Sources button. Then click the gear button on the toolbar in the pop-up and click "Reload Default Data Sources".

After doing this if you restart Moving Pictures it should automatically scan for backdrops for any movies missing them in the background.

Does this fix your problem?

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
June 7, 2007
Texas
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
For what it's worth we have made a fix for 0.7.1 that will ensure that the new backdrop provider (and all other new data sources) are automatically loaded. So the steps above will no longer be necessary with 0.7.1.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I have all of my media on a NAS. I guess it might just be a network issue, then.
I have all of my media on a NAS. I guess it might just be a network issue, then.
Whenever I go into the back end for Moving Pictures, it almost immediately hangs on the Movie Importer tab. If I want to go into...
Replies
Views
So not 100% sure if this is a MyTVSeries or FanArt issue, but the episode thumbnails always revert to the series default after restart. If you go to an episode and open the options and pick choose artwork then choose episode thumbnail it shows the correct thumbnail and says it is remote. Click on it and it goes local instantly and...
So not 100% sure if this is a MyTVSeries or FanArt issue, but the episode thumbnails always revert to the series default after...
So not 100% sure if this is a MyTVSeries or FanArt issue, but the episode thumbnails always revert to the series default after...
Replies
Views
Didn't know computers are available in Canada's jails... :p
Didn't know computers are available in Canada's jails... :p
Hi folks, basically I have this m3u list with links I am trying to scan with the TV configuration tool but all the channels even...
Replies
Views
in MP config goto plugins -> MovingPictures and open the config. There you can delete the wanted movies ;)
in MP config goto plugins -> MovingPictures and open the config. There you can delete the wanted movies ;)
I am using MediaPortal 1.30 and Moving Pictures. In fact, I have been using them for so long that my movie list is now... a mess...
Replies
Views
Software Developer C# The MediaPortal 2 team is seeking committed people to strengthen its developer basis Are you interested in driving the development of an advanced HTPC software? Would you like new features get implemented faster? Well, then join us! What we offer: Almost unlimited creative leeway The possibility to closely...
Software Developer C# The MediaPortal 2 team is seeking committed people to strengthen its developer basis Are you interested in...
Software Developer C# The MediaPortal 2 team is seeking committed people to strengthen its developer basis Are you interested in...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom