Fanart, background posters are not downloaded (1 Viewer)

Justchill

Portal Pro
February 25, 2008
Brugge
Home Country
Belgium Belgium
hi,

I can import movies, import metadata, but MOPI just won't show background posters for my movies. What can be wrong ??

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
June 7, 2007
Texas
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
There is a bug with 0.7 that for some reason causes the backdrop provider to removed from the data sources list. Can you try going into Importer Settings tab, clicking the Backdrop Data Sources button. Then click the gear button on the toolbar in the pop-up and click "Reload Default Data Sources".

After doing this if you restart Moving Pictures it should automatically scan for backdrops for any movies missing them in the background.

Does this fix your problem?

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
June 7, 2007
Texas
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
For what it's worth we have made a fix for 0.7.1 that will ensure that the new backdrop provider (and all other new data sources) are automatically loaded. So the steps above will no longer be necessary with 0.7.1.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 Import stuck DE
Full permission is necessary. For me I set no protection on my NAS and activated cretidentials anyway, just left username and password empty.
Full permission is necessary. For me I set no protection on my NAS and activated cretidentials anyway, just left username and...
I am kind of at my wits end, I have been working on this since Friday using TMM to manage the data files and then trying to import...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Re-importing Movies DE
So after playing around with it over the last few days I have managed to work out how I did it previously. I select the Movie and then press the Info button on my Harmony remote and this brings up a list of actions of which resend to importer is is one. Not sure what the button maps to on a Microsoft remote. Just glad I worked it...
So after playing around with it over the last few days I have managed to work out how I did it previously. I select the Movie and...
Hi, I think I am having a senior moment here as I have done this previously but just can't seem to get it right now. I have a...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Local Data Refresh DE
I also confirm that the issue is fine with movies. My initial query was because the importer was 'missing' some of the Season Posters and using the Series Poster by default. This is not resolved because there is no 'Refresh' Option for Seasons. So the only option at present is to remove the Series, double-check the info with tMM...
I also confirm that the issue is fine with movies. My initial query was because the importer was 'missing' some of the Season...
When I right-click (mouse) or Press 'i' (remote) I get the option to Reimport the data for a Movie or TV Series. This then...
Replies
Views
Well one dirty trick is to adjust the filmtipset XML scraper-script to list itself as an English one, and then just disable all the other movie-detail source ones (or adjust order). Then you can keep things set to automatic with language selection. The TMDB scraper is internal and C# based, so will be a much longer delay waiting for...
Well one dirty trick is to adjust the filmtipset XML scraper-script to list itself as an English one, and then just disable all the...
Lately, I've not been getting the English cover as number one but instead other languages. Sometimes I can manually toggle the next...
Replies
Views
Afternoon guys, As the title implies, I have my movies and series organised using tiny media manager and as of an update to tMM (maybe 6 months ago) it now includes keyart.jpg as a downloadable media file. My folders include. poster.jpg banner.jpg etc. and keyart.jpg After an import, for me, MP2 displays the keyart.jpg as the...
Afternoon guys, As the title implies, I have my movies and series organised using tiny media manager and as of an update to tMM...
Afternoon guys, As the title implies, I have my movies and series organised using tiny media manager and as of an update to tMM...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom