Fanart, background posters are not downloaded (1 Viewer)

Justchill

Portal Pro
February 25, 2008
Brugge
Home Country
Belgium Belgium
hi,

I can import movies, import metadata, but MOPI just won't show background posters for my movies. What can be wrong ??

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
June 7, 2007
Texas
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
There is a bug with 0.7 that for some reason causes the backdrop provider to removed from the data sources list. Can you try going into Importer Settings tab, clicking the Backdrop Data Sources button. Then click the gear button on the toolbar in the pop-up and click "Reload Default Data Sources".

After doing this if you restart Moving Pictures it should automatically scan for backdrops for any movies missing them in the background.

Does this fix your problem?

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
June 7, 2007
Texas
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
For what it's worth we have made a fix for 0.7.1 that will ensure that the new backdrop provider (and all other new data sources) are automatically loaded. So the steps above will no longer be necessary with 0.7.1.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

in MP config goto plugins -> MovingPictures and open the config. There you can delete the wanted movies ;)
in MP config goto plugins -> MovingPictures and open the config. There you can delete the wanted movies ;)
I am using MediaPortal 1.30 and Moving Pictures. In fact, I have been using them for so long that my movie list is now... a mess...
Replies
Views
Hello all, Recently I have been having a few problems importing movies to Moving Pictures using the IMDB+ plugin (missing fields) so I have decided to have a go at creating an XML based on the XBMC Local xml. This has not been tested with multi languages and it has been configured for my personal collection. I'm hoping it will work...
Hello all, Recently I have been having a few problems importing movies to Moving Pictures using the IMDB+ plugin (missing fields)...
Hello all, Recently I have been having a few problems importing movies to Moving Pictures using the IMDB+ plugin (missing fields)...
Replies
Views
Oooh! Ok thanks. I am old age 75, and don't know anything about Computers, I just like watching old movies and TV shows, Thats why Media Portal2 and kodi are great for old age pensioners. I have given up driving its too complicated nowerdays and may give up on computers they are advancing so quickly. Thanks for links my neighbour...
Oooh! Ok thanks. I am old age 75, and don't know anything about Computers, I just like watching old movies and TV shows, Thats why...
Scrapers find and Index Movie Serials in Medial Portal2 & Kodi But still don't Show Chapter Numbers or Chapter title if applicable...
Replies
Views
Option 1: Episode file names Normally the DVD has chapters, which would correspond to the episodes. The ripper should be able to rip it into separate files. Afterwards you name the files S01EXX.mp4 (ending according to your format). Option 2: Multi-episode file names You can get only 1 file and there is no chance to split it into the...
Option 1: Episode file names Normally the DVD has chapters, which would correspond to the episodes. The ripper should be able to...
I have just ripped both discs of the TV mini-series Chernobyl. I have them in two folders called: CHERNOBYL (2019) DISC 1...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.4 Problems with series import! DE
Solution and follow-up in German thread.
Solution and follow-up in German thread.
Hi Guys. I'm very frustrated at the moment. Maybe someone can help me! Due to errors importing series at MP 1 (thetvdb only) I...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom