[solved] Fanart Handler not download pictures from Fanart.TV if folders not exists (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Checking log seems to be failing on
    Trying to find Thumbs for Artist/Album: 4 non blondes - hits der 90er

So never moves past that

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Hmmm... strange, Had to create, I'll look. Try to run MP. :) and check... if not give me debug log for FH and FH_conf.

--
    WBR, ajs

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Yes, I looked. These folders are not automatically created. I'll try to fix it.

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    In general: I think FH should handle ALL items like banners, CDArt, DVDArt, ClearArt, Artists thumbs etc.
    Then we would have the freedom to reference those with just #fanart.handler.xxxxx and no longer using extra plugins like DVDArt or similiar ;)
    It would also avoid texture constructs like:
    <texture>..\..\..\Thumbs\MovingPictures\DVDArt\FullSize\#(string.trim(#imdbnumber)).png</texture> or
    <texture>..\..\..\Thumbs\Music\Artists\#Play.Current.ArtistL.jpg</texture> ;)
    If this could be done, I´d be very happy ;)

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    For Music I use
    Code:
    #fanarthandler.music.artistclearart.play
    #fanarthandler.music.artistbanner.play
    #fanarthandler.music.albumcd.play
    #fanarthandler.music.artistclearart.selected
    #fanarthandler.music.artistbanner.selected

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 [solved] Thumbs not found for Artists DE
    By the way, the new name for this plugin now is "Global Search": https://www.team-mediaportal.com/extensions/music/global-search
    By the way, the new name for this plugin now is "Global Search": https://www.team-mediaportal.com/extensions/music/global-search
    Do you know why the artist thumb was not downloaded in this case although it exists on The Audio DB...
    Replies
    Views
    Come on - not interested in another challenge?! ;)
    Come on - not interested in another challenge?! ;)
    The backslash is in the temp path now and the new album thumbnail resolution setting seems to be working. Thank you! (y) Sorry to...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 [solved] No Fanart when playing DE
    The test results are really impressive! The processing of an artist with 61 Fanarts has been reduced from 3 min. 17 sec to 24 sec., of another artist with 77 Fanarts from 2 min. 14 sec. to 3 sec.
    The test results are really impressive! The processing of an artist with 61 Fanarts has been reduced from 3 min. 17 sec to 24 sec...
    In general FH has been working well since your last changes! (y) There's only one special case. 10 Fanarts of "Marina And The...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 [News] MediaPortal 2.3 Release DE
    It is looking and working very well now and I am almost at the point of switching my HTPC to MP2, madvr would definitely push me over the edge for sure.;)
    It is looking and working very well now and I am almost at the point of switching my HTPC to MP2, madvr would definitely push me...
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3 MediaPortal 2.3 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common user...
    Replies
    Views
    Sad to see you replied so late, I've long since moved from 32bit to 64bit, so you've gone through all that trouble to help me for nothing. Thanks anyway. Emph
    Sad to see you replied so late, I've long since moved from 32bit to 64bit, so you've gone through all that trouble to help me for...
    ************************************************* EDIT 2019-04-29: New version, see Gitlad for change log. Thank you SINCowboy So...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom