File deletion option (1 Viewer)

M

mhendriks

Hello,

Is it possible to add a 'file deletion' option to mediaportal ? I use my download directory also as movie directory for MP. It would be nice if it was possible to delete bad movies by my remote.

Thanx!

Maarten

mPod

Portal Pro
January 26, 2005
Berlin
Home Country
Germany Germany
Go to your item, press F9 or the corresponding button on your remote. Or, if in movie title mode, press 0 (zero).

paddy69

Portal Member
January 25, 2005
merci1983 said:
You can delete files with the explorer plugin.
Needed File-Extesions can you set in Configuration.

cu
merci

How can I install this explorer plugin, For now seems the best way to delete the files. Or how can I put a F9 command on a remote button of my mce remote usa model.

Thanx

mPod

Portal Pro
January 26, 2005
Berlin
Home Country
Germany Germany
You can enable the plugin at the plugins-section of configuration.exe. Put a cross to "Enabled" and in which section you want it to appear.

For now, you can add a button to your MCE remote only, if you'd change /xbmc/MCE2005Remote.cs as it is hardcoded at the moment. You need other remotes if you need to configure it on your own.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

in MP config goto plugins -> MovingPictures and open the config. There you can delete the wanted movies ;)
in MP config goto plugins -> MovingPictures and open the config. There you can delete the wanted movies ;)
I am using MediaPortal 1.30 and Moving Pictures. In fact, I have been using them for so long that my movie list is now... a mess...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [solved] New Category DE
Good to hear it works and covers your intended scenario. User management is quite powerful and offers also oportunities besides "kid restrictions" :)
Good to hear it works and covers your intended scenario. User management is quite powerful and offers also oportunities besides...
Is it possible to add categories, or sub categories. For example I would love to have two folders for Series. 1 that has the ones...
Replies
Views
Standard Windows behaviour is that if you open a file in File Explorer that has an application associated with it the file will be displayed in that application. This does not happen with MP2. If I try to open a .ts file (or any other video file type associated with Media Portal) rather than displaying the recording it merely opens...
Standard Windows behaviour is that if you open a file in File Explorer that has an application associated with it the file will be...
Standard Windows behaviour is that if you open a file in File Explorer that has an application associated with it the file will be...
Replies
Views
Found the "problem"..... Instead of backslash \ by entering a manual mapping, use a forward slash / in media portal 2. Then you can map a network share.... Windows guy.... But that's it‼️ After that it changes back in media portal 2 to backslashes in the GUI.... But now I can have some fun setting up MP2.
Found the "problem"..... Instead of backslash \ by entering a manual mapping, use a forward slash / in media portal 2. Then you can...
Hi, In mediaportal 1 it has a configuration part with an add folder option, but in mediaportal 2 I don't see any way at all to add...
Replies
Views
I know I made some more advanced rules for my own setup, but without access to the SQLite db3 file that is difficult to remember from. As per: mptvseries/ViewTemplates.cs at master · damienhaynes/mptvseries I'm not seeing much in the other default templates either, but I do recall that both table values are available to use. It is...
I know I made some more advanced rules for my own setup, but without access to the SQLite db3 file that is difficult to remember...
Hi, I use mediaportal and MPTVseries for quite a long time, thank you for this plugin. Recently, due to lists becoming too long...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom