Finally working IP-TV solution for TV Server! (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikeyko

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia
    firewall is disabled. to confirm, when I click on Windows firewall, message appears saying the service is not even started.

can you send me your tswriter.log?

charli181

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 3, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    I am not at my machine today, but from what I could see there was only 2 lines for CMtsFilter. There was no other lines what so ever.

and these 2 lines were not errors from my interpretation. I will send through tonight if really needed.

mikeyko

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia
    I am not at my machine today, but from what I could see there was only 2 lines for CMtsFilter. There was no other lines what so ever.

and these 2 lines were not errors from my interpretation. I will send through tonight if really needed.

You are using this url: elecard://233.29.121.27:1234:i=192.168.0.110:t=m2t/udp

192.168.0.110 is ip address of network interface used for iptv?

My TSWriter.log has more than 100 kbytes. If you have only two lines there, it indicates a problem. It seems that TSWriter is not receiving any data from elecard filter. Can you please post your screenshot from graphedit with built graph for this url?

charli181

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 3, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    I can manually build a graph no problems. I followed the guide in this thread and instead of using MPEG2 decoder,I end up using powerdvd 8 H264 filter as this is what the stream is.

Should I try and connect to the graph when scanning the channel in TVServer. Will this work?

192.168.0.110 is the ip address of my TVServer.

mikeyko

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia
    I can manually build a graph no problems. I followed the guide in this thread and instead of using MPEG2 decoder,I end up using powerdvd 8 H264 filter as this is what the stream is.

Should I try and connect to the graph when scanning the channel in TVServer. Will this work?

192.168.0.110 is the ip address of my TVServer.

Do you have two network adapters? i=xxx should be ip address of network interface used for iptv

charli181

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 3, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    It appears to be a codec issue from what I can see. Using Graphedit, I could manually build the graph no problems. But when I tried to "File/Render from URL" this would fail. Some playing with merits and I got it a bit further where the audio stream was connected but the video wasn't. I could then manually add the filter (PDVD H264 codec) and it would connect. So downloaded Elecard H.264 Dhow filter and installed, re-ran graph and everything then automaticaly connected. (Note my stream is H.264 and not MPeg2)

Beauty I think's so start TV Server and try scan now, again failure. from the logs I could see NW-Source Plus, Inf Tee, and MPeg2 Filters added. How can I get the TVServer to use a H264 codec or is it done automatically. I would definitely like to hear from the other H264 people to see what codecs, they have loaded....

Note the URL I use is elecard://mulitcast_addr:1234/udp. The IPTV in Australia by this ISP has no smart card or STB and can be viewed directly through ADSL2+ and VLC using URL rtp://@multicast_addr

Danmex

April 3, 2007
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Hi Mikeyko

First of all thanks for a very nice program/feature..It works great!
    However I have a single question. Would it be possible to add a feature to your plugin, so that i=xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx is not needed in the playlist, but you can select a default networkcard or number like in ProgDVB. The reason is, that my IP from my ISP change randomly as I reboot my mashine, so that my playlist doesn't function until I rewrite my playlist with the new i=xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx. I run with two network cards in my mashine - one wireless for internet connection and one wired for iptv.

mikeyko

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia
    Hi Mikeyko

First of all thanks for a very nice program/feature..It works great!
    However I have a single question. Would it be possible to add a feature to your plugin, so that i=xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx is not needed in the playlist, but you can select a default networkcard or number like in ProgDVB. The reason is, that my IP from my ISP change randomly as I reboot my mashine, so that my playlist doesn't function until I rewrite my playlist with the new i=xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx. I run with two network cards in my mashine - one wireless for internet connection and one wired for iptv.

Yes, I plan to change the way urls are handled. Playlist should be independent from concrete source filter and current ip address so I think to create own url format (maybe vlc compatible like udp://@ip:port) and then this url will be converted to card specific url. If your ip address is changing often I will think about supporting those changes without any further configuration

mikeyko

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia
    It appears to be a codec issue from what I can see. Using Graphedit, I could manually build the graph no problems. But when I tried to "File/Render from URL" this would fail. Some playing with merits and I got it a bit further where the audio stream was connected but the video wasn't. I could then manually add the filter (PDVD H264 codec) and it would connect. So downloaded Elecard H.264 Dhow filter and installed, re-ran graph and everything then automaticaly connected. (Note my stream is H.264 and not MPeg2)

Beauty I think's so start TV Server and try scan now, again failure. from the logs I could see NW-Source Plus, Inf Tee, and MPeg2 Filters added. How can I get the TVServer to use a H264 codec or is it done automatically. I would definitely like to hear from the other H264 people to see what codecs, they have loaded....

Note the URL I use is elecard://mulitcast_addr:1234/udp. The IPTV in Australia by this ISP has no smart card or STB and can be viewed directly through ADSL2+ and VLC using URL rtp://@multicast_addr

TVServer is not using decoder filters like H.264 or MPEG-2. These filters are used in MP frontend where video is displayed. TVServer is working on transport stream. If your provider is using rtp protocol, try elecard://multicast_addr:port/rtp

Are you sure that your provider is broadcasting mpeg transport stream? Nothing like windows media will work

If you can build working graph based on elecard filters, can you please post screenshot?

charli181

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 3, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    OK..attached is the TV.log, TSWriter and screen shot of Graphedit.

Graphedit works with elecard://multicast:1234/udp or /rtp

looking at the logs it appears another filter is added, inftee. If I add this in between elecard source and elecard push demux, the demux cannot display the stream info..... do you know what the inftee is for and whether it can be removed....

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom