[Approved] Finnish translation - MePo 1.3 Final (1 Viewer)

Kui

Portal Pro
November 11, 2010
Alajärvi
Home Country
Finland Finland
I've updated and translated missing strings of Finnish language for Mediaportal 1.3 Final.

Im not totally sure how good job I did so perhaps someone would give some comments/what to change on it..

Cheers,
Kui

Attachments

• strings_fi.xml
    116.9 KB
Last edited by a moderator:

Kui

Portal Pro
November 11, 2010
Alajärvi
Home Country
Finland Finland
Small update I forgot to say on first post.

While I translated, I noticed some strings wasn't on that translation file/files..

Does someone know is this accident or "meant to be" kinda stuff..?

I did translate all strings what were missing (pretty sure :) ), so that should not be the case...

Attached couple images to show what I mean.
And sorry if this is asked earlier, didn't bother to search for it. (y)

Cheers,
Kui

Attachments

• StringsMixed1.png
    StringsMixed1.png
    100.2 KB
  • StringsMixed2.png
    StringsMixed2.png
    165.8 KB

Kui

Portal Pro
November 11, 2010
Alajärvi
Home Country
Finland Finland
Yes, thanks @tourettes.

I don't remember was there any else hardcoded strings than those which are in images in second post, but good that it will be fixed. :)

Btw, hopefully the translation i've made is ok or even decent. ;) But i think it can be added to MP 1.4.0 or 1.5.0, correcting then the bad translations if there's some.

Thanks,
Kui

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 [News] MediaPortal 1 - 1.24 Released! DE
Updated one of my MP installations (from 1.15) to 1.24 Final recently. It went perfectly smoothly, and fixed a few problems I had been having with video playback. Updated my plugins and Streamed MP skin, and not a single issue. Thank you for all your hard work.
Updated one of my MP installations (from 1.15) to 1.24 Final recently. It went perfectly smoothly, and fixed a few problems I had...
We have just released MediaPortal 1.24 Final Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-4969] - Fix typo in MyMusic DB Index...
Replies
Views
Hello MP2 community, MediaPortal 2 includes full multi-language support thanks to some very helpful translators. While the main languages de, fr, it and sv are fully updated, all other languages unfortunately are incomplete. We are therefore looking for volunteers who would adopt their individual language to complete and monitor the...
Hello MP2 community, MediaPortal 2 includes full multi-language support thanks to some very helpful translators. While the main...
Hello MP2 community, MediaPortal 2 includes full multi-language support thanks to some very helpful translators. While the main...
Replies
Views
Hello!!! I use a handy app called catchin' sync to roughly check the AV sync of audio/video on my HTPC/TV. It's not as accurate as a dedicated opto-electronic calibrator but it's more than adequate for this application and much better than trying to do things by eye (even when the lack of sync is massively obvious, subjective...
Hello!!! I use a handy app called catchin' sync to roughly check the AV sync of audio/video on my HTPC/TV. It's not as accurate as...
Hello!!! I use a handy app called catchin' sync to roughly check the AV sync of audio/video on my HTPC/TV. It's not as accurate as...
Replies
Views
Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the next release. We allocate about one month for Pre Release testing. In that time we will only fix bugs, after which comes the final release! Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-4969] - Fix typo in...
Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
Replies
Views
Added ;)
Added ;)
Hi, Here is updated Finnish translation file. Added about 20 strings and also few tweaks here and there. I hope the translations...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom