Submit: Localization of MediaPortal and DeployTool (2 Viewers)

Please help us to translate MediaPortal and the DeployTool!
RESX is for deploy tool. search in this thread or forum, i have added link to external editor. but i don't remember, where !
RESX is for deploy tool. search in this thread or forum, i have added link to external editor. but i don't remember, where !
Localization of the MediaPortal installer and user interface The MediaPortal user interface and the installer (DeployTool) are...
Replies
Views
Our new Wiki includes a new Strings Changes Page where we record all changes or additions made to our strings files. You may even request Page Notfications to receive an email whenever a change has been added: Log in to the wiki using your forum username and password Add your email address under Tools > My Preferences Go to...
Our new Wiki includes a new Strings Changes Page where we record all changes or additions made to our strings files. You may...
Our new Wiki includes a new Strings Changes Page where we record all changes or additions made to our strings files. You may...
Replies
Views
I have updated the Swedish translation for MP 1.24 Feedback welcome /mrj
Replies
Views
Like the thread title says: Polish translation for 1.14.0 and 1.15.0 Pre Release.
Like the thread title says: Polish translation for 1.14.0 and 1.15.0 Pre Release.
Replies
Views
I just corrected some mistranslations, which I did in my last major translation, and translated new strings. :) I am still missing some strings, so some parts of the UI cannot be translated.
I just corrected some mistranslations, which I did in my last major translation, and translated new strings. :) I am still missing...
I just corrected some mistranslations, which I did in my last major translation, and translated new strings. :) I am still missing...
Replies
Views
Hello Here is updated Ukrainian translation for MP, added new strings from version 1.12
Hello Here is updated Ukrainian translation for MP, added new strings from version 1.12
Replies
Views
Tahnk you for collaboration
Tahnk you for collaboration
Hello, Here an update of the french MP user interface (53 translation were missing in former file).
Replies
Views
I am little bit confused. I have completely translated MP strings XML file and uploaded it here, but in the latest release 1.10 is still the 4 years old partial translation. Is this the right place to upload translated files or not? :)
I am little bit confused. I have completely translated MP strings XML file and uploaded it here, but in the latest release 1.10 is...
I am little bit confused. I have completely translated MP strings XML file and uploaded it here, but in the latest release 1.10 is...
Replies
Views
Hi There have been very few submitted updates to the languages files since the move of the code to github. Here is an update on "how to" contribute to the translation of the languages files intended for non software developers. You need the MPLanguageTool...
Hi There have been very few submitted updates to the languages files since the move of the code to github. Here is an update on...
Hi There have been very few submitted updates to the languages files since the move of the code to github. Here is an update on...
Replies
Views
The problem is much bigger than this - in addition to the RTL issue itself, it also makes long titles cut-off from the BEGINNING instead of the END.... This means that a long title like this: "This is a very long show name - episode 15 - rerun" Will actually look like this: "name - episode 15 - rerun..." Instead of like this: "This...
The problem is much bigger than this - in addition to the RTL issue itself, it also makes long titles cut-off from the BEGINNING...
Hello, I live in a country where the EPG text is in a right to left language only (Israel -> Hebrew). I use MP 1.3 beta in...
Replies
Views
Hi. Added missing strings and corrected few ones. Greetings.
Replies
Views
My 5 cents regarding NO/NB/NN: If a program (in this case MP) has only one Norwegian translation it should be called NO. But if it includes both written forms of Norwegian they have to be called NB and NN (and NO is not used).
My 5 cents regarding NO/NB/NN: If a program (in this case MP) has only one Norwegian translation it should be called NO. But if...
I’ve requested to join the Norwegian translation team after seeing a few areas of improvements. But I see you have two “Norwegian...
Replies
Views
Updated with missing string 1320. Emph
Replies
Views
A plugin: https://www.team-mediaportal.de/erweiterungen/mpdisplay/mpdisplay-extended-display-touchscreen-plugin
A plugin: https://www.team-mediaportal.de/erweiterungen/mpdisplay/mpdisplay-extended-display-touchscreen-plugin
Could you please change the entry in the language file for German for Gleich: to Danach: ? I think it would fit much...
Replies
Views
Hi, Here an update of the french MPEI translation.
Replies
Views
Is it still not possible to add multi language support for the configuration? Otherwise I like to make a Dutch translation for it!
Is it still not possible to add multi language support for the configuration? Otherwise I like to make a Dutch translation for it!
i've translated “MediaPortal Install“ into chinese by mplanguagetool,how can i translate “MediaPortal Configuration” and...
Replies
Views
Well, since it will be committed for 1.3.0alpha, that seems fine!
Well, since it will be committed for 1.3.0alpha, that seems fine!
Added all of the new strings that were previously missing.
Replies
Views
PM sent
PM sent
updated Brazilian portuguese transaltion for MediaPortal 1.1 still has a few changes but it is a work in progress...
Replies
Views
I updated the existing Korean language file. And also I created a resource file for DeployTool, based on the given English file. I met two strange things while testing Korean language file. First one is MP got stuck when I applied this language file. It is caused by GetShortMonthOfYear() that doesn't consider numeric month name...
I updated the existing Korean language file. And also I created a resource file for DeployTool, based on the given English file. I...
I updated the existing Korean language file. And also I created a resource file for DeployTool, based on the given English file. I...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom