[FIXED] DVDs not showing up in currently watching (1 Viewer)

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Only the TraktPlugin.log and MovingPictures.Log will suffice. Just a reminder to set logging to Debug first ;)

Game_dude

Portal Pro
    February 28, 2006
    Indiana
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I'll have to wait till I watch another DVD. I just watched Back To The Future Part II (DVD) and it still shows last movie I watched was The Music Box. Guess it didn't work :/

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    If you got Info logs from your 'Back to the Future II' DVD, you can attach them. I might have enough information.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    That's cool, unfortunately needed debug logs on that one. It would seem it didn't even recognize it playing, possibly because it was a newly imported DVD into MovingPictures?

So please enable Debug logs and test a few DVDs out, guess you should try some that are already imported and ones that are not.

Just a side note, I noticed in your log that you enable MyVideos, MyAnime, MyFilms etc If you're not using those plugins or not using it for scrobble/syncing I suggest disable them in trakt config.

Game_dude

Portal Pro
    February 28, 2006
    Indiana
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I use myanime and hardly myvideos at least not for videos that are tracked in TrakT. I'll do that dude thanks again!

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Kind of, for the first movie (F:\dvds\Back To The Future\VIDEO_TS.IFO) I see that it was working but failed to scrobble at end because of the duration. It would seem the duration changed from 116mins -> 16mins -> 3mins. The only way I can explain that is maybe because it plays multiple video files before it ends? Does that sound like what you did? I will see what I can do about that.

The next video you watched (N:\video_ts\video_ts.ifo) failed because it must not of been available in your MovingPictures library (as far as I can tell from the logs). How was that played exactly? Did the movie have any information in MovingPictures before playing (was it imported correctly)?

I can see that you were watching Back to the Future II but according to your MovingPictures logs the movieplayer reported:

Code:
    Playing: Movie=' Part II'
    Obviously that is wrong!

Last edited:

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Just for you I fetched some DVDs from the garage, so should hopefully have more luck to see what's going on and even fix some bugs with MovingPictures with DVD handling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom