[FIXED] DVDs not showing up in currently watching (3 Viewers)

Game_dude

Portal Pro
February 28, 2006
Indiana
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Thanks man I really appreciate you looking into this especially with some DVDs. About N:/ not playing. That could have been when I was trying to play it using my DVD/Bluray drive that kept acting up. You can probably scratch that one off.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Hey Game_dude,

I still have some more tweaks and testing to do but do you want to test the attached dll so I can fix any more bugs in a speedy manner.

Note: If the duration of the movie is 0mins it will send a watched state to trakt otherwise it checks the percentage of it watched. This is because it's hard to say if you are on a menu after finishing a movie.

Attach debug logs as per usual as it will give useful information for debugging.

Thanks

Attachments

• TraktPlugin.zip
      255.4 KB

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    I've made some more changes, some improvements to runtime detection for DVDs since MovingPictures is unreliable (seems to sum up all the video features of the disc or comes up with very incorrect value).

I've also added an advanced setting for DVD scrobble to disregard the watched percentage and send watched state to trakt anyway. This means it will scrobble if you press stop even if you only have watched part of the film, this is the default and recommended value because you may not press stop before the main feature ends and go back to the DVD menu which has no record of how much you have watched.

Attachments

• TraktPlugin.mpe1
      1.3 MB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom