[Question] follw.it watched status? (1 Viewer)

gurken

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2009
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    shouldn´t i see any kind of watched status in WebmediaPortal or Ampdroid? - i connectet to my account but i can not see any differnce in WebMP or Ampdroid.

sbir

Portal Member
    January 12, 2010
    The integration is the other way around. So when you see a movie or a tv show in WebMP it registers as watched on follow.it.

gurken

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2009
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    thanks for the info, synchronisation in both ways would be a nice feature

Oxan

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 29, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    The follw.it and Trakt APIs are too slow to load the watched-data on the fly. That means that we should cache it and keep our own database, which won't happen for a few releases. It's a nice feature to have though, but it'll take quite a while before I implement it (patches are of course welcome!).

sbir

Portal Member
    January 12, 2010
    Doesn't MP track watched-data in its own database? or is that a 'Movie picture' and 'TV-series' plugin feature??

Oxan

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 29, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    That's a feature of the plugins indeed. We already read that data but don't show it anywhere. aMPdroid for example should correctly show the watched flags.

mmesh

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 10, 2004
    Zagreb
    Home Country
    Croatia Croatia
    That's a feature of the plugins indeed. We already read that data but don't show it anywhere. aMPdroid for example should correctly show the watched flags.
    Hi!

I started using ampdroid after my remote stopped working...
    I'm trying to find the difference between watched and unwatched episodes in the series plugin but I don't see the difference.
    How does watched flag presents on the episode list?

Users who are viewing this thread