Font size in LRC (2 Viewers)

Nicolas80

January 23, 2009
Hello,
Thank you for this excellent plugin!
I have found how to change the font size of the plain lyrics but could you tell me how to change the LRC ones.
:D

Sinbe

Portal Pro
December 12, 2007
Home Country
Finland Finland
I changed font size for the LRC too, but is it possible to have more than 12 lines shown at once? I tried adding line 13 the same way 11 and 12 are before it, but no luck :(

mackey

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 1, 2006
    right there
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    I changed font size for the LRC too, but is it possible to have more than 12 lines shown at once? I tried adding line 13 the same way 11 and 12 are before it, but no luck :(
    You are right that adding additional lines doesn't work as these new controls aren't known by the plugin. But I'll see if it is possible by the xml-file to decide the number of LRC lines used in the plugin. And if possible add this dynamically behavoir in the next version.
    cheers

marlon1925

Portal Member
    December 18, 2010
    Home Country
    been looking for a tutorial on how to make LRC...but can't find any :(

anyone please share a tutorial on how to make LRC?

mackey

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 1, 2006
    right there
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    been looking for a tutorial on how to make LRC...but can't find any :(

anyone please share a tutorial on how to make LRC?
    There isn't any great wiki on this plugin at the moment but I hope I soon will manage to do one. Until then here is a little walkthrough. It is quite easy to make a LRC while listening to a song within MediaPortal.

1. Within MediaPortal select the song you want to make a LRC to and enter MyLyrics
    2. If MyLyrics is able to find a lyric to the current song you can continue with the following steps. If not, you will have to manually add a lyric to the song in the MyLyrics configuration first
    3. Press 'E' on the keyboard/remote, or select the context menu (press info button on remote or 'F9' on keyboard)
    4. You now see the lyric on the screen with labels for timestamps to be set next to each line. Press 'Enter' to tag a line. Press 'Backspace' to undo the latest tag.
    5. When all lines have been tagged, the LRC is saved in the LRC database and maybe also it might also be saved to the current played music file and uploaded to BennieBoy's LRC database if you have selected this in the MyLyrics configuration.

I hope this helps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.5 No genres after upgrade to 2.5 DE
    You need to check the wiki for TVMosaic, you have recordings as source available once TVM is installed. And of course images and music are part of the NET6 version as for NET4. If you have issues with it further infos would be good.
    You need to check the wiki for TVMosaic, you have recordings as source available once TVM is installed. And of course images and...
    Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the Requirements and you've filled in your System...
    Replies
    Views
    Pfff, amazing MadVR instead of (the good one) EVR. Watched 240p movies given by my family on Full HDTV. What can I say : For 240p, less macroblocks, better smoothed. For all : More transparency, more mirroring (example, reflects pictures on cars, on flasks of water). When available, it is worth to take time to configure MadVR, at the...
    Pfff, amazing MadVR instead of (the good one) EVR. Watched 240p movies given by my family on Full HDTV. What can I say : For 240p...
    Hello all, I found a possible conflict between madVR and MP ViewModeSwitcher Plugin. But, because it's hardware and specific...
    Replies
    Views
    Installing other software, especially MP1, which is partly sharing Tv service with MP2, can make everything worse. Please upload your debug log files, if you want to solve the issue.
    Installing other software, especially MP1, which is partly sharing Tv service with MP2, can make everything worse. Please upload...
    Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi, I'll move this into an own thread under "feature requests". I like the idea, but I think we can currently not implement this with further changes. I've checked the models and there are no variables, that could be easily called.
    Hi, I'll move this into an own thread under "feature requests". I like the idea, but I think we can currently not implement this...
    MP2 is great, but I‘d rely one change. I can have optional help texts, which are nice for a first time use, but then do not have...
    Replies
    Views
    Well, currently the plugin shows the sun/moon times in user's local time. As you said, It would require to add time zone parameter to the profile. I'll try to add this option in the next version. PS: please use official thread
    Well, currently the plugin shows the sun/moon times in user's local time. As you said, It would require to add time zone parameter...
    I have the current (1.0.2.0 level) World Weather Lite plugins installed on x86 and x64 different MP1 copies. When Location is...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom