Font size (1 Viewer)

syphon00

Portal Member
January 7, 2009
changing the font.xml worked somewhat for me

the labels are still too big
for example

when I move to WATCH MY MOVIES, WATCH MY and MOVIE appear to be overlapping on the top

also the temperature shown on the weather RSS as wel the PAGE on plugins like moving pictures appears outside the intended box/space, like the word PAGE actually appears on top of the page number

any clues? thanks

flyte

Portal Pro
November 26, 2008
Home Country
Canada Canada
any updates to the?
also would like to change font size

thanks

In the next version 0.4.xxx the installer will allow you to choose a Font Size 'Default' or 'Large', this will only affect the main reading font e.g. the font used for the TVSeries\Movie overview

This is very good news! I always thought that the fontsize have been a bit too small

I agree. All of the fonts are fine except the movie overviews and details.. Can't wait for this feature.

ps: some elements of the OSD are quite small too.. it'd be nice to be able to up the size of that as well, (or is this conisdered "main reading font"? )

Johan

Portal Pro
April 19, 2006
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
I was not able to choose between normal or large font. Where in the installation did you do this?

-----

Nevermind! Silly me who does not read! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Thanks for your reply. In my configuration this setting is set to "no". To avoid misunderstandings, the MP window size changes on screen resolution changes, MP always fulfills the whole screen. Also, the home screen buttons size is adjusted. Only the font size is not adjusted to the new screen resolution.
Thanks for your reply. In my configuration this setting is set to "no". To avoid misunderstandings, the MP window size changes on...
I use two monitors - a large display for TV and video watching and a small display for music playback, to get the current track...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.5 No genres after upgrade to 2.5 DE
You need to check the wiki for TVMosaic, you have recordings as source available once TVM is installed. And of course images and music are part of the NET6 version as for NET4. If you have issues with it further infos would be good.
You need to check the wiki for TVMosaic, you have recordings as source available once TVM is installed. And of course images and...
Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the Requirements and you've filled in your System...
Replies
Views
Installing other software, especially MP1, which is partly sharing Tv service with MP2, can make everything worse. Please upload your debug log files, if you want to solve the issue.
Installing other software, especially MP1, which is partly sharing Tv service with MP2, can make everything worse. Please upload...
Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
Replies
Views
Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work. Spotify desktop app installed on same computer as you are going to use with MediaPortal Getting ready Create an app at spotify, use this link: Dashboard | Spotify for Developers, you have to login. Click...
Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work...
Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work...
Replies
Views
I have set VLC as external Player and set buffer there
I have set VLC as external Player and set buffer there
Is it possible to set buffer size for video rendering ? I play videos via WLAN & Samba and it loads every 5 seconds 2 MB. I want to...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom