powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi DVDfreak,

yeah, i'm verry happy with this software.. It takes a couple of months to get it work. First tried mptvserver with mdapi and splug, i've used dvblink, etc etc.. But the final solution was for me for the record!

I'm a litle bit disappointed, because I thought that teletext was supported from version 1.3.3.3 and above. I read it on this page: Software updates - For The Record 1.4.0.0 | Core | Tweakers.net Meuktracker

Any idea of it comes soon?

Grtz.

dvdfreak

Portal Pro
    June 13, 2006
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium
    Soon is a relative word :) It's just that other higher-priority things kept getting in the way, and you're actually the first one to complain about this. But it will be added.

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    thanks for you replie..

Allright, I understand..

Is there so many to do for the future? Why? It works perfect!:p

Well, I can wait.. No problem.

I have a small other question.. Maybe you have an asware.. I have added channel logo's. Looks awesome! The only problem is that when I listen to a radio channel, in the guide I see the logo, but when I play the channel, there is nothing been showed.. So when I go the the "now playing" section, Only the default speaker icon is showed..

Do you know what I meen? Maybe you know a solution for this?

Grtz..

Dadeo

Docs Group Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2006
    Himalayas, India
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Hi dvdfreak - is there a link for skin docs/changes somewhere? I could not find anything on For The Record

I realize the skin files for MP are mostly the same as for the TV-Server skin files, but there are differences.

aMPed skin does support FTR 1.5.0.1 and all I wanted to know is if there were any changes required for 1.5.0.2/3?

It's a huge pita to switch between TV-Server and FTR to test/skin both, so any tips how to do that would be much appreciated!

dvdfreak

Portal Pro
    June 13, 2006
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium
    Hi dvdfreak - is there a link for skin docs/changes somewhere? I could not find anything on For The Record

I realize the skin files for MP are mostly the same as for the TV-Server skin files, but there are differences.

aMPed skin does support FTR 1.5.0.1 and all I wanted to know is if there were any changes required for 1.5.0.2/3?

It's a huge pita to switch between TV-Server and FTR to test/skin both, so any tips how to do that would be much appreciated!
    Hi,

There's a relatively easy way, but it depends on whether you also use Argus as recorder/tuner or TV server. If you do indeed use Argus the steps are as follows:

1. Use services.msc to disable the For The Record Recorder/Tuner Service and enable the TvService service.
    2. Go to Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\plugins\Windows in Program Files and rename ForTheRecord.UI.MediaPortal.dll to ForTheRecord.UI.MediaPortal.dll.disabled and TvPlugin.dll to TvPlugin.dll.disabled2, then rename the TvPlugin.dll.disabled that was already there to TvPlugin.dll.
    To go back, reverse the procedure. If you use TV Server as recorder/tuner you only need to do step 2.

stormfighter

Portal Member
    January 16, 2011
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    For The Record Config

Hey,
    i tried to setup For the record but it doesnt work.
    I Add a new "MediaPortal Tv-Server" in Recorder/Tuner, I Configured the Mediaportal Plugin inside the TV-Server Configuration.
    I don't want to use the Argus Tuner, nervertheless I tried it with it.
    On my TV-Server are 4 Tuners but when I try to watch more than one TV Channel i get the error Failed to tune to channel. Why?

I hope anyone can help me.

ap90033

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 24, 2011
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I have this installed with Mediaportal, I can view OR record one channel but no more. I have 6 Tuners so I know something is wrong. I followed MP and 4tr instructions (none mention how to properly setup multiple tuners) any help would be GREATLY appreciated...

dvdfreak

Portal Pro
    June 13, 2006
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium
    Services not mapped to all cards?

Cam-limit not set?

Those are the two most obvious things to check first...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom