That Tagging feature sound great

level20peon

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 4, 2007
    Aachen
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I don't know if this is planned to be fixed so don't shout at me. I found two glitches when browsing the new forum (cache cleared):

1. the favicon.ico is set to vbulletin standard (I prefered the MP icon :rolleyes:)
    2. when searching within a thread the results are displayed correctly. However clicking on them someimes doesn't lead to the correct page/post but to the first page of the thread (searched for "weather" in the xface thread) - this doesn't occur on all threads (strange).

-level20peon

high

Administrator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 31, 2004
    Isselburg/NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    thats what this thread is for...feedback ;)

1. the MP-favicon should be in place again
    2. confirmed, seems to be a problem with the latest VBSEO-script as the jump-marks are not interpreted correctly.

Edit: 2. seems to be fixed now, could you please test again? thx!

infinite.loop

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 26, 2004
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    2 users reported that when they use the "donate" feature, paypal is displayed in german.
    i tried it too and it is displayed in english for me.

anyone else who can confirm that it is displayed in german instead of english? :)

Hawkeye

Portal Pro
    January 29, 2005
    Halle (Saale)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    2 users reported that when they use the "donate" feature, paypal is displayed in german.
    i tried it too and it is displayed in english for me.

anyone else who can confirm that it is displayed in german instead of english? :)

I get it also in german. Where do the 2 users come from? Germany? It could be tha paypal checks the location of the user. Or there might be cookies set which lead it to the german page...

MoPhat

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 17, 2007
    Berg
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland
    Yes, i tryed to donate the page was in German... i living in switzerland :D

MoPhat

Nemulate

Portal Pro
    December 29, 2005
    IOW
    Home Country
    England England
    I get the German page too and I live UK.

Cheers

Spooky

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 14, 2005
    void 4tl
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Hm..., I just wanted to report a spam post, but I got an error when trying to send the report.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Hi, First off: there are some issues with the latest Mediaportal (32bits vs 64bits), so that is one of the issues you're stumbling with. If you take the previous version (1.31) it should work as expected. For IPTV there is also a different option (with different pros and cons): Onlinevideos. I'm using that sometimes for my IPTV as...
    Hi, First off: there are some issues with the latest Mediaportal (32bits vs 64bits), so that is one of the issues you're stumbling...
    Hi I am trying to play a m3u file from my IPTV provider, but when I try to install the TV part of Media Portal v1.3.2 I get an...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi, I’m really happy with MP2 and have it in productive environment for several years. I’m just wondering, if the OSD could show further information. OSD progress bar that shows different positions (current position, buffered position, total buffer length) chapter indicators, so you can see, where you can jump respectively from...
    Hi, I’m really happy with MP2 and have it in productive environment for several years. I’m just wondering, if the OSD could show...
    Hi, I’m really happy with MP2 and have it in productive environment for several years. I’m just wondering, if the OSD could show...
    Replies
    Views
    There is an issue with missing #fanarthandler.movie.clearart.selected path value when MovingPictures loads a list of movies. When the movie is changed from the first item in the list, the value populates. I have a working solution to this issue and it requires an update to the Cornerstone.MP.Extensions project class...
    There is an issue with missing #fanarthandler.movie.clearart.selected path value when MovingPictures loads a list of movies. When...
    There is an issue with missing #fanarthandler.movie.clearart.selected path value when MovingPictures loads a list of movies. When...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 Delete recordings DE
    Hi, please check the yellow box (almost bottom of the page) about deleting recordings in the wiki. It’s possible to delete recordings, if access is guaranted. I’m not sure which connection problems you have. Normally the client is directly connected to the server on startup. In case you feel it’s too long, please describe the issue...
    Hi, please check the yellow box (almost bottom of the page) about deleting recordings in the wiki. It’s possible to delete...
    Hi, I can't seem to find any posts in this forum or on the wiki on deleting recordings. I am currently running 2.4.1 and there...
    Replies
    Views
    restarting is supported but depends on the reason why it failed. As an external tool try JDownloader.org - Official Homepage
    restarting is supported but depends on the reason why it failed. As an external tool try JDownloader.org - Official Homepage
    Earlier this year I changed my internet service provider from a landline (where I was consistently overcharged), to a mains-powered...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom