FRITZ!Box Manager - English forum (1 Viewer)

horned_reaper

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 7, 2011
    Munich
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: FRITZ!Box Manager - English forum

I believe with this modified version i have seen issues that the notifier disapears when a call is terminated but the playback is not resumed. Pressing play again on the remote helps.
    Stepping back to archived version to check this in daily use again.

Was the player paused before the incoming call? Does this problem happen on all calls or only sometimes?

horned_reaper

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 7, 2011
    Munich
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

After many days of work version 0.4.0.4389 has been released. Changes:
    0.4.0.4389:
    New features:
    - FRITZ!Box phone book is now used only. The local FRITZ!Manager phone book (fritzbox.xml) has been replaced
    - automatic list update on changes
    - offline function for phone book
    - contact-specific sounds for incoming calls
    - reworked Configuration menu

Optimizations:
    - improved performance: all data load is done in the background
    - main menu icon with transparent background (thanks to Peter2!)
    - improved handling with web session interrupts and hibernate/standby

Removed features (make no sense anymore if phone book is stored in FRITZ!Box):
    - inverse search
    - save unknown callers

Fixed bugs:
    - MediaPortal crashes when network connection to FRITZ!Box is interrupted
    - voice box items are not displayed on the first menu call
    - the picture of the first contact is not automatically shown on menu openning
    - call list menu title is not shown when another menu (e. g. phone book) is active and you click on the filter button

Caution: The previously used phone book will not be used anymore! The FRITZ!Box phone book is used instead. For details see the user manual!

wouter1971

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 19, 2008
    Purmerend, Holland
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi Horned_Reaper,

Thanks for the update. I installed it, checked the config and started mediaportal.
    MP Crash every time, in logs:

2012-01-09 23:35:46.666273 [Info.][(15)]: MediaPortal: Unhandled exception occured

I have two phonebooks, could that be the problem?

Greetings,

Wouter

p.s. they pause problem is still under investigation.

Update: I fixed it. There were two instances of Fritzboxmanager active in plugins configuration section. Removed both manualy and installed the fresh one. Working nicely! Thanks!
    Only question i have is that i am missing the prefixes. So it's not clear if they call from home, work, mobile etc.

Peter2

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 18, 2006
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium
    Good news and thanks for your effort!
    I will install it and post back as soon as my system is up and running - have upgraded but that didn't go really smooth.. :mad:

horned_reaper

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 7, 2011
    Munich
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Re: FRITZ!Box Manager - English forum

There were two instances of Fritzboxmanager active in plugins configuration section.

That's interesting. Which FRITZ!Box Manager version was installed before?

Only question i have is that i am missing the prefixes. So it's not clear if they call from home, work, mobile etc.

I will add this soon. Since FRITZ!Box Manager is now multilingual it's more time-consuming and I didn't have time yet to do this

horned_reaper

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 7, 2011
    Munich
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

Version 0.4.0.4400 has been released:
    Fixed bugs:
    - "Use phone book" setting is not loaded
    - all calls withs phone numbers not existing in phone book are shown as "Unknown" in call list and voice box list
    - FRITZ!Box connection is established delayed on MediaPortal start

horned_reaper

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 7, 2011
    Munich
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

Version 0.4.0.4402 has been released:
    Fixed bugs:
    - Problems with specific FRITZ!Box models e. g. 7170 and 7320:
    - phone book synchronization doesn't work (MediaPortal crash)
    - MediaPortal crashes on GUI properties updates when phone book couldn't be synchronized

Optimizations:
    - added check action for "Pause on outgoing call" setting

Nephilim

Extension Developer
    February 8, 2007
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Hi horned_reaper and thank you for you effort.

I have an old version of Fritz!Box (firmware version 08.04.49) and phonebook synchronization does not work.
    I wonder if the plugin can operate in two modes for the address, the new and the old one (phonebook in xml file).

Thank you again.

Bye,
    Nephilim

horned_reaper

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 7, 2011
    Munich
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Re: FRITZ!Box Manager - English forum

I have an old version of Fritz!Box (firmware version 08.04.49) and phonebook synchronization does not work.
    I wonder if the plugin can operate in two modes for the address, the new and the old one (phonebook in xml file).

Thank you again.

Bye,
    Nephilim

Hi Nephilim,

which FRITZ!Box model do you have? Is there a firmware update?

Cheers
    Manuel

Nephilim

Extension Developer
    February 8, 2007
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Re: AW: Re: FRITZ!Box Manager - English forum

Thank you again.

Bye,
    Nephilim

Hi Nephilim,

which FRITZ!Box model do you have? Is there a firmware update?

Cheers
    Manuel

Hi horned_reaper,
    thanks for your reply.

The model is Fritz!Box Fon WLAN, without number. I think i have the first version.
    No firmware update.
    Any chance?

Bye,
    Nephilim

Users who are viewing this thread