GeckoBrowser v0.1 [21-04-2010] *NEW* (2 Viewers)

Quarter

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 21, 2010
    Queenstown
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Re: AW: Re: GeckoBrowser v0.1 and InfoService 1.6.0.136

Thanks for help! I have install Webbrowser v0.5, but :(

Now i select one Item from Infoservice, i can see the Page in the Webbrowser-Plugin.
    But, if i want back to Mediaportal, i become this Errormessage and MP ends. Back to the Desktop

Check that the missing file is in here C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal if not it needs to be.

Kukuwaja

Portal Member
    February 9, 2010
    AW: Re: AW: Re: GeckoBrowser v0.1 and InfoService 1.6.0.136

Check that the missing file is in here C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal if not it needs to be.

Now i have deinstall Geckobrowser and Webbrowser. After, i have install Speedbrowser.
    I start MP 1.1.0.0, selecet in Infoservice one Item. InfoService goes in the background and...
    comes back, no starting the Speedbrowser. PLEASE! I only want to read the Item in InfoService.
    :(

Which File :confused: :sorry:

Interop.SHDocVw The one in your error report. ;)

Where can i find it?

Bleazle

Portal Pro
    July 14, 2007
    Pukekohe
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Looks like you need to install the microsoft.mshtml file which is also attached to the first post of the BleazleWide thread - sorry, I just assumed you would read the post which explains that :D Install it in the Programmes/~/MediaPortal directory.

Good luck :)

Quarter

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 21, 2010
    Queenstown
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Re: AW: Re: AW: Re: GeckoBrowser v0.1 and InfoService 1.6.0.136

Now i have deinstall Geckobrowser and Webbrowser. After, i have install Speedbrowser.
    I start MP 1.1.0.0, selecet in Infoservice one Item. InfoService goes in the background and...
    comes back, no starting the Speedbrowser. PLEASE! I only want to read the Item in InfoService.
    :(

I haven't developed speed browser to work with info service. Best bet is webbrowser for info service.

Kukuwaja

Portal Member
    February 9, 2010
    AW: Re: GeckoBrowser v0.1 [21-04-2010] *NEW*

The Library microsoft.mshtml.dl was always in my "C:\Programme\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal" Directory.

Bleazle

Portal Pro
    July 14, 2007
    Pukekohe
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Re: AW: Re: GeckoBrowser v0.1 [21-04-2010] *NEW*

The Library microsoft.mshtml.dl was always in my "C:\Programme\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal" Directory.

mmm... InfoService + WebBrowser + microsoft.mshtml.dl works for me on 3 different computers - all currently running MP1.1. Are you sure that the skin you're using supports the WebBrowser plugin? You could give BleazleWide a try, then if it works you'll know that the skin you're using doesn't support the WebBrowser plugin.

Hope that helps.

biohazardxxx

Portal Pro
    August 5, 2010
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,

I think there is a bug with the navigation and the link ID's when browsing back.
    Also the mouse pointer is hiding after a few seconds but it gets only visible again if I press the any key.

BTW: Good work! Kepp going!
    -Bio

Attachments

• gecko_bug.jpg
      gecko_bug.jpg
      117.8 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom