GeckoBrowser v0.1 [21-04-2010] *NEW* (1 Viewer)

Jean-Marc

Portal Pro
February 28, 2007
Home Country
France France
I confirm the bug with the link ID's : the first number you enter is not deleted and stays.
So, a next navigation with link ID will show the first number followed by the one you just entered.

Can somebody tell me if this navigation (link ID) works with the keyboard keys or only with a remote? (Because for me does'nt work with the keyboard, and I don't have remote to test...)

Thanks!

joz

Portal Pro
March 17, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Can somebody tell me if this navigation (link ID) works with the keyboard keys or only with a remote? (Because for me does'nt work with the keyboard, and I don't have remote to test...)
I can tell you that a remote uses the same event like stuff as keyboards do. So a one on a remote is on most remotes (with HID) a keyboard 1 as well. As well as left arrow etc. etc.
So that should not mather at all (although it might differ per remote basis)

biohazardxxx

Portal Pro
August 5, 2010
Home Country
Germany Germany
AW: Re: GeckoBrowser v0.1 [21-04-2010] *NEW*

...Can somebody tell me if this navigation (link ID) works with the keyboard keys or only with a remote? (Because for me does'nt work with the keyboard, and I don't have remote to test...)...

Fore me it doe not work as well even with a remote.
Should they be mapped in a special way? :confused:

-Bio

Jean-Marc

Portal Pro
February 28, 2007
Home Country
France France
I can tell you that a remote uses the same event like stuff as keyboards do. So a one on a remote is on most remotes (with HID) a keyboard 1 as well. As well as left arrow etc. etc.
So that should not mather at all (although it might differ per remote basis)

Ok, thanks, that is what I was thinking but wanted to be sure....so link ID doesn't work (or something is wrong in the configuration? PC?)
Biohazardxxx seems to have the same problem.
Can the author of this plugin tell something?

:D

Gixxer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 18, 2007
    Spain
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    any chances of futher developing for this plugin? its just become very useful for me and would be great to have some new / useful stuff.
    -favorites
    -etc

btw, when you enter a link id, and you have it wrong, how do i delete it? i have a microsoft remote. i use "i" for the "enter" command, but how do i backspace ?

thanks

Ivomec

Portal Member
    March 14, 2009
    Hallo Leute. ich hab ein Problem mit dem Gecko Browser. Er startet nämlich gar nicht erst. Könnte mir da eibner helfen ? Soweit ich weiß habe ich alles installiert was benötigt wird. Wenn ein Log gefragt ist, welches und wo finde ich es ?

Das nervt mich echt ab. Weil das mit dem Info Service nicht funktioniert. Habe auch andere Web Browser installiert, aber keiner funktioniert.

Wäre nett wenn mir da mal einer auf die Sprünge helfen könnte.

SpudR

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 27, 2007
    Yorkshire, UK
    Home Country
    England England
    Google Translate:
    Hello people. I have a problem with the Gecko browser. He starts ie do not even could help me there Eibner? As far as I know I have everything needed to install something. When a log is asked what and where do I find it?

That bugs me as genuine. Because the service does not work with the info. Also have other web browser installed, but none worked.

Would be nice if I could because sometimes a helping hand.

English please (or a reasonable stab at it!)

diskeeper

Portal Pro
    January 5, 2007
    Dortmund
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Re: GeckoBrowser v0.1 [21-04-2010] *NEW*

Hallo Leute. ich hab ein Problem mit dem Gecko Browser. Er startet nämlich gar nicht erst. Könnte mir da eibner helfen ? Soweit ich weiß habe ich alles installiert was benötigt wird. Wenn ein Log gefragt ist, welches und wo finde ich es ?

Das nervt mich echt ab. Weil das mit dem Info Service nicht funktioniert. Habe auch andere Web Browser installiert, aber keiner funktioniert.

Wäre nett wenn mir da mal einer auf die Sprünge helfen könnte.

https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...-21-04-2010-new-70005/index12.html#post627118

and

https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...-21-04-2010-new-70005/index13.html#post637786

Ivomec

Portal Member
    March 14, 2009
    Re: AW: Re: GeckoBrowser v0.1 [21-04-2010] *NEW*

Yea tried that before. No function. If i try to reach Geckobrowser from Homescreen (without Infoservice) its the same. The screen turn short into black and switch back to previous page without error message.

Ok i use MP 1.1.0 with Black Glass Nova and SAF 5.

https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...-21-04-2010-new-70005/index12.html#post627118

and

https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...-21-04-2010-new-70005/index13.html#post637786

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom