General Talk (2 Viewers)

kjarrig

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 29, 2009
    Home Country
    Iceland Iceland
    Ok, I have that one, I like the icons for certification, resulution etc.

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom

Attachments

• 5.jpg
      5.jpg
      445.4 KB
    • 6.jpg
      6.jpg
      395.6 KB
    • 7.jpg
      7.jpg
      375.6 KB
    • 8.jpg
      8.jpg
      442.2 KB
    • m1.jpg
      m1.jpg
      264.7 KB

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    I'm wondering if there are any plugin devs interested in creating a simple plugin for me ?

Imzadi

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 18, 2008
    Aachen
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Is it intentionally that for tv series instead of season artwork the regular poster is displayed. Sorry, if this was already covered.

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    Is it intentionally that for tv series instead of season artwork the regular poster is displayed. Sorry, if this was already covered.
    If i am honest i didnt even notice that but no it's not intentional i will fix it for next release.

Brudertac

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 26, 2006
    Augsburg
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Just want to say thanks for this awesome Skin. I Love the look.

Will there be more localisation Options in Future?
    There are for example Little Problems on the TV Guide on a German System.,,

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    Whats the issue with tvguide on your system ? thanks ;)

Brudertac

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 26, 2006
    Augsburg
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Please take a look at the Screenshot. Upcoming Recordings is overlayed with the upper right Text. Also this is not translated to German.

tv_guide.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 [solved] "Keyboard Help" Screen? DE
    @2BitSculptor @TLD Made small changes to the order of the shortcut items: This will definitely be the official screen in DWHD for the next release ;) XML attacherd ;) Thread marked as solved :D
    @2BitSculptor @TLD Made small changes to the order of the shortcut items: This will definitely be the official screen in DWHD...
    Is there a "Keyboard Help" screen in DefaultWideHD? to list keyboard controls? ... would be useful as a "Settings/General" sub menu.
    Replies
    Views
    Hi, First off: there are some issues with the latest Mediaportal (32bits vs 64bits), so that is one of the issues you're stumbling with. If you take the previous version (1.31) it should work as expected. For IPTV there is also a different option (with different pros and cons): Onlinevideos. I'm using that sometimes for my IPTV as...
    Hi, First off: there are some issues with the latest Mediaportal (32bits vs 64bits), so that is one of the issues you're stumbling...
    Hi I am trying to play a m3u file from my IPTV provider, but when I try to install the TV part of Media Portal v1.3.2 I get an...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.4.1 Add version info to settings section DE
    looks good (y) I believe it can be helpful in a household with several clients und is more professional than looking into log files, which is very uncomfortable with remote.
    looks good (y) I believe it can be helpful in a household with several clients und is more professional than looking into log...
    Can you not just add an option version in the general settings, so you can see the client version and the connected server version...
    Replies
    Views
    (egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
    (egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
    Replies
    Views
    Your log clearly reports: [2024-03-03 18:26:58,258] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - Main: Wait for TV service requested [2024-03-03 18:26:58,262] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - Main: TV service found. Checking status... [2024-03-03 18:26:58,263] [Log ] [MPMain ] [INFO ] - Main: TV service is in status Running - proceeding...
    Your log clearly reports: [2024-03-03 18:26:58,258] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - Main: Wait for TV service requested...
    MediaPortal 1.33 Release Written by Team-MediaPortal. We have just released MediaPortal 1.33 - Springtime / 20th Anniversary...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom