General Talk (1 Viewer)

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Looks like you don't have the correct fonts installed, check in MPDefault font folder and make sure you have all in that folder installed which will fix the overlap issues. As for translation i will look into it is a feature i added myself and so is not a preset label with translations

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    Yes, specifically make sure bebas-neue and firesansot-regular are installed

Brudertac

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 26, 2006
    Augsburg
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hm, they are all under Skin\athena\mpdefaultfonts,,,,
    i will install them now

EDIT: much better now. thank you! :)

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    Is anyone able to send me their mvcentral database so i can add support for it, i don't use it so can't populate it without a lot of faffing :)

bribbon

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 11, 2008
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland
    Hi wizard123,
    thank you very much for your fresh and brillant looking skin! I use it for months and it still pleases me.

I use the Multishortcut plugin to launch an external application. Details: Multishortcut Forum
    Further, it allows me with a Plugin ID (5614) to fetch an external program.

Now I have every time in your skin to go on Basic menu to choose the Skin ID 5614 - called GAMES. I would prefer if I could start GAMES directly in the home screen under plugins. There I have plugins such as: IMDB+ or Showtimes, which I have not installed. It is possible to replace one of these with GAMES? How should I proceed?

Thanks for all the suggestions![DOUBLEPOST=1399470703][/DOUBLEPOST]Additional:
    I use the version 1.0.0.6 of your skin and I'm getting some troubles in my Logs. Maybe it will help you.

Attachments

• multishortcut.PNG
      multishortcut.PNG
      23.2 KB
    • MultiShortcut.xml
      1.6 KB
    Last edited:

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    Hi wizard123,
    thank you very much for your fresh and brillant looking skin! I use it for months and it still pleases me.

I use the Multishortcut plugin to launch an external application. Details: Multishortcut Forum
    Further, it allows me with a Plugin ID (5614) to fetch an external program.

Now I have every time in your skin to go on Basic menu to choose the Skin ID 5614 - called GAMES. I would prefer if I could start GAMES directly in the home screen under plugins. There I have plugins such as: IMDB+ or Showtimes, which I have not installed. It is possible to replace one of these with GAMES? How should I proceed?

Thanks for all the suggestions![DOUBLEPOST=1399470703][/DOUBLEPOST]Additional:
    I use the version 1.0.0.6 of your skin and I'm getting some troubles in my Logs. Maybe it will help you.

In plugindefines.xml you would need to change this
    #tile1.hyperlink:#(cint(switch( eq(#tile1plugin.hyperlink,'Infoservice'),16000

to this
    #tile1.hyperlink:#(cint(switch( eq(#tile1plugin.hyperlink,'Infoservice'),5614

Doing that would mean selecting Infoservice for Tile1 will jump direct to the ID you changed it to.

As for the logs there are a few warnings which i know about but would not affect the performance of MP, the error message on the other hand is nothing to do with the skin directly i have seen a few other users report that error message after upgrading from 1.4 to 1.6/1.7 and it was suggested to reinstall MP but maybe some devs can tell you more if you post in the bugreport threads.

Thank you for the kind words :)

bribbon

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 11, 2008
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland
    Thank you for the kind words :)

Thank you Sir!!

Thanks to your instructions I was able to make it. I can tell you that I had previously tried several times unsuccessfully. Now I have almost matched the whole plugin view in my imagination.

1. Music Search (Globalmusic)
    2. TuneIn Radio (Radiotime)
    3. GAMES (Emulators2) -> ID: 5614
    4. My Lyrics (MyLyrics)
    5. Shoutcast Radio (Showtimes) -> ID: 2345
    6. Web Browser (Browsetheweb)

7. Info Services (Infoservice)
    8. Trailers (Imdb+) -> ID: 1189
    9. Trakt (Trakt)
    10. File Explorer (FileExplorer)
    11. Extension Manager (Extensions)
    12. Logo Manager (LogoManager)

For all three, I then created a Tile using the template depending on a tile. For all three I've created with the template from the other post, for each one tile.
    Emulators2.jpg Imdb+.jpg shoutcast.jpg movpics.jpg series.jpg

Thanks for the support!

plugins a.png plugins b.png

Additional:
    Maybe you can add support for Trailers and Shoutcast?

Last edited:

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    No problem glad you got it working just how you wanted ;)

If you post in the plugin request thread i will remember to take a look :)

Users who are viewing this thread