General Talk (1 Viewer)

bribbon

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 11, 2008
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland
    Have I made. everything should have its proper ;)

Another Question:
    @Mediahub I habe the BBC iPlayer Tile (which not works). Is there a possability to change this one with another Subsection from OnlineVideos? Something like the SRF Videoportal.

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    You need to change this in mediahub.xml to whatever site you want
    <hyperlinkParameter>site:BBC iPlayer</hyperlinkParameter>

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    Hey guys i've just posted up a test version of the upcoming update (mp1.7 supported) so here is the changelog so far and test it if your brave enough to install without mpei installer ;)

Version 1.7pre

Cleaned homescreens made much slicker like removal of black background bars

Main menu font changed to FiraSansOT-Light ( please install it from the MPdefaultfonts folder)

Added exit button to main menu

Removed hidden side menu in home

Added ability to rename main menu labels in quick settings menu

Added new floating tv preview window to bottom left in home when video is playing

Added new floating media area for music playing in bottom left of homescreen when audio is playing

Added shadows to all tiles

Tweaked sliding animation so it's smoother and bounces

Changed weather tiles images

Removed some of the extra weather info like wind etc from weather tile to clean it up

Changed weather icons for flat icons

Changed page indicators for more pleasant looking ones

Tweaked tvguide screen and added better recording icon

MVcentral listview is support at the moment ( still working on full support wip )

tony3ridge

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2012
    Home Country
    @wizard123 , i have just installed the 1.7pre, excellent work.All working smoothly,I really like the floating media area(y).Might be worth reminding people to copy their old skinsettings.xml, might save them having to type all their custom tile names.

Is MVCentral in the plugin section?, was going to test it but couldn't find it

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    the skinsettings.xml does need to be overwritten on this release unfortunately because of the added ability of changing the main menu names. there is no tile for mvcentral yet i didnt want to add one until its fully supported but clicking the main menu plugins button shud take you to the standard horizontal plugin menu.

kjarrig

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 29, 2009
    Home Country
    Iceland Iceland
    Tried the new version.
    1) When I scroll through the movies in MovingPictures, the cover for the movie disappear when I use CoverFlow, and appears after half a second or so. Same happens when I use ListView, the cover disappear and reappear.
    2) Not to keen about the bouncing.
    3) Like the floating media area(y)

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    will need to see if anyone else has issues in movingpictures as nothing has been changed in there and i cant replicate.

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    @kjarrig i found the issue you mentioned in movingpictures thanks i have re uploaded the files but to fix you can just replace the movingpictures.xml from the zip file.

Users who are viewing this thread