General Talk (1 Viewer)

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I've just updated the PRE build which includes mvcentral support and mailtip support ( still need to do the overlay in mailtip ).

If you have music playing, while in mediahub press down on movies to pause/play and show info about the song playing.

Also added main settings option in exit dialog.

There are also plugin tiles available now for mvcentral and mailtip.

tony3ridge

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2012
    Home Country
    @wizard123
    Hi,
    Would it be possible to link the "Listen to the radio" plugin on the music page to open "Tunein" plugin?

Regards

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    Affraid not works fine on dev machine and my lounge setup.

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi @wizard123
    This seems to crash my 1.9Pre version - can you confirm please?
    Titan works fine, but as soon as I change to Athena I get dropped to desktop

Sounds to me like needed fonts are missing for some reason. What happens if you change skin to Athena inside the GUI, or is that what you've been doing? Or is a plugin called from Basic Home that's no longer supported by MePo in 1.9 pre?

Emph

SpudR

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 27, 2007
    Yorkshire, UK
    Home Country
    England England
    I tried both ways - inside and outside the GUI
    I had to do a complete clean install to get somewhere close to this version opening at all...
    Maybe another round of plugin updates to be had here?

SpudR

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 27, 2007
    Yorkshire, UK
    Home Country
    England England
    A bit of fiddling and it's working again :)
    I downloaded the MPEI for this and changed the extension to .zip - opened the zip and extracted the fonts and manually installed them.
    3/4 were already installed, but the 4th wasn't - this seems to have been the offending font.
    Installed that and the GUI started
    Thanks to @emphatic for the pointer :D

D3ltoroxp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Another quest, is there also latest Recordings, and latest for all the others music, pictures usw ?

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    Yes if you have latestmediahandler plugin then in each section you have the latest two or three items

Users who are viewing this thread