Get this error message on attempted re-install...LOGS inc. (1 Viewer)

tonewheelkev

Portal Pro
February 10, 2012
Leeds
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Country flag
MP suddenly becomes un-responsive. Tried to reiinstall...and get this message, as per screenshot.
upload_2019-4-5_12-10-40.png

What have I done???
I've included logs now :)

Attachments

• MediaPortalLogs_05_04_19__12_34.zip
    1.2 MB · Views: 19
Last edited:

tonewheelkev

Portal Pro
February 10, 2012
Leeds
Home Country
Country flag
I can also add that....entering OK...tells me that install was successful.
Then TV wont start....but task manager shows CPU usage at around 75%...???

tonewheelkev

Portal Pro
February 10, 2012
Leeds
Home Country
Country flag
Many thanks daWooky.....followed the 2nd option...and all is back now!! :)
Wonder what caused the problem in the first place tho'....!!

daWooky

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 3, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    I didn't look at your log but I guess you didn't delete the old database or your ip changed.... ;-)
    Cheers

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 7 mit Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I have asked a couple of times to have the default for that setting to be set disabled, but clearly it is not a problem for everyone and perhaps there are negative implications though I have never experienced any. I and a couple of others had this and reported it on the upgrade to MP 1.21 and there have been a handful of incidences...
    I have asked a couple of times to have the default for that setting to be set disabled, but clearly it is not a problem for...
    I'm having a strange one here ... it seems to have started after getting a new Sony 4k TV, and manifests itself by refusing to...
    Replies
    Views
    Could be that a sudden powercut corrupts the database, or give all your pcs a new ipadres, or several more things that can break up a running mediaportal setup. Without the logs however, I don't have a clue on what exactly is wrong...
    Could be that a sudden powercut corrupts the database, or give all your pcs a new ipadres, or several more things that can break up...
    Hi there, I'm a happy long time user and am currently using MP 1.25. Up until now I had no issues with my setup. Yesterday...
    Replies
    Views
    P.S. - Strangely, the TV Server my single seat setup (1.27 on a modest machine running Windows 10 Pro x64) is working from my office machine MP client. Same exact network, firewall, Defender settings. It's a slightly older version of Win 10 though - I haven't updated to 20Hx on it yet. Maybe I shouldn't (or maybe I should image it...
    P.S. - Strangely, the TV Server my single seat setup (1.27 on a modest machine running Windows 10 Pro x64) is working from my...
    Let me start by asking if anyone has TV Server running PROPERLY on a Windows 10 machine, and if so are you using RTSP or UNC share...
    Replies
    Views
    I think there's a master table here http://install.team-mediaportal.com/MPEI/extensions.txt with a list of urls to all the plugin sources. Don't know exactly who has rights to change that
    I think there's a master table here http://install.team-mediaportal.com/MPEI/extensions.txt with a list of urls to all the plugin...
    I am attempting a virgin installation and configuration of MP1 v1.26 on a fresh installation on windows 8.1 Pro x64. When i try to...
    Replies
    Views
    Well it's been a couple of days and we've had no more unable to play errors .
    Well it's been a couple of days and we've had no more unable to play errors .
    I've just upgraded the motherboard, CPU, ram, boot drives and PSU in my TV Server (always on), and am now having intermittent...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom