Global Music Search v2.0.0 [2014-02-19] (1 Viewer)

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    #selectedthumb, is just what the selected item is on the list. So if you dont see art on the list item then #selectedthumb will not be set either.

I think the code is only looking at folder art now, I can extend to get from album folder as well...either way I will have a think about the best way.

Dadeo

Docs Group Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2006
    Himalayas, India
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Thanks Damien. You're right, I don't have art on the list items either. Do you? If so how? #selecteditem is a combination of artist - track so how would you ever get artwork to match on that? What is odd is that the cover art is for an album, but the album name never displays in the Main Screen or as part of the list facade.

Anyway, here is a screenshot for the Main screen from Default skin, just so you can see what it looks like here.

Attachments

• GlobalSearchMain.jpg
      GlobalSearchMain.jpg
      62.8 KB

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    New release (v1.7.4) uploaded, either download update info from MPEI installer or download from Google Code.

Changes
    • Added #GlobalSearch.Music.Details.FileType property to music details view.
    • Added Dutch translations, thanks Lbr_Lion.
    • Improved image lookup for Songs, now checks MediaPortals album and folder thumbs as well.

Dadeo

Docs Group Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2006
    Himalayas, India
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Hi Damien in 1.7.4 thumbs are displaying perfectly in main and Detail window for me now (Yipee! at last!) THANKS!

The only place they don't display is if you jump to Now Playing. For some reason it doesn't scrape them either :(

EDIT: Folder.jpgs work though!

When I am in Global Search Detail and select Play (now or next), the plugin jumps back to main window. Is that expected?

Is it possible to integrate the 'Jump on Play Now' settings for Music? (Music Config>Play Settings>Jump to Behaviour) or maybe add an option to Global Search Config to jump to Now Playing?

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    The only place they don't display is if you jump to Now Playing. For some reason it doesn't scrape them either :(

EDIT: Folder.jpgs work though!
    Ok, thanks for narrowing down and will take a look at whats going on there.

When I am in Global Search Detail and select Play (now or next), the plugin jumps back to main window. Is that expected?
    Good Question. I can make it do whatever, I guess what makes most sense, is to respect MediaPortal settings for Play Now behaviour.

Is it possible to integrate the 'Jump on Play Now' settings for Music? (Music Config>Play Settings>Jump to Behaviour) or maybe add an option to Global Search Config to jump to Now Playing?
    ^^

Tgx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Hi ltfearme!

Thank you for updating this precious plugin.

I'm updating my skins for the new version.
    Does anybody have the "selected" fanart (FanartHandler) working in the details screen? In my skins, the selected fanarts are working only in the search screen of the plugin, not in the details.

Thanks

Tgx

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: New Plugin: Global Music Search (version 1.7.0)

Same problem here - no fanart in details screen ;)

Dadeo

Docs Group Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2006
    Himalayas, India
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Check the window ID for the skin xml. I was also not getting in Details view (pulling my hair out :p) then I noticed the window id was 510 (copied from Default skin files some time ago). I notice you have the same window ID in BG Nova tgx. It should be 30886 - once I changed it I got fanart in Details window.

EDIT: btw lftearme, default skin files are fine now, that was how I figured it out as I got fanart in Details in Default skins.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom